Would another Rocket make OV the GOAT goalscorer?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Let's say he wins his EIGHTH RR next year, would that make him the GOAT goalscorer? Consistency and supremacy has to come into play at some point.
Uh no.

Let's say goal scoring is down, he wins the Rocket with 45 goals, that's not really that impressive anymore now is it?

Reactions: BM14

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Uh no.

Let's say goal scoring is down, he wins the Rocket with 45 goals, that's not really that impressive anymore now is it?

An 8th Rocket Richard trophy not being impressive. Bet the Pyramids just look like a pile of rocks to you.

OV already has got the GOAT goal scorer title locked up. Or at least he will by the end of his career.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
An 8th Rocket Richard trophy not being impressive. Bet the Pyramids just look like a pile of rocks to you.

OV already has got the GOAT goal scorer title locked up. Or at least he will by the end of his career.

Did I sleep through him scoring 800+ goals?

That nap was supposed to be 2hrs, wtf.

I anxiously await some ppg stat that you will throw out which opens the door for you to be destroyed when other goal scorers are calculated for their gpg career.

Mmmkay, thx byeeee.

Reactions: Sentinel

PenguinSpeed

Oct 4, 2017
Rockets:
Ovechkin/Hull: 7
Gretzky/Howe/Richard: 5
Lemieux: 3

GPG wins:
Ovechkin/Hull: 8
Lemieux: 6
Richard: 5
Gretzky/Howe: 3

Combined:
Ovechkin/Hull: 15
Richard: 10
Lemieux: 9
Gretzky/Howe: 8

Already is.

-Lemieux had 4 seasons ranked in the Top 20 All Time in Goal scoring including an 85 Goal season. And was plagued with Cancer and a spinal disc in his back. Ovi would never beat Mario in his prime. Never.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010

PenguinSpeed

Oct 4, 2017
Mate, don't you know? Gretzky isn't ****, his era adjusted points is like 1,000.

Bland, I tells ya, bland.

-Have to laugh at all the Washington hoopla. The franchise has been a colossal bust in the Ovechkin era and really their entire existence as a hockey team. They beat the Pens 1 time in the last 10 tries and we have to say their players are the best ever when we have clowned them for 3 decades. I actually pulled for Washington to win. [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad