Worst player you've ever seen in a Coyotes sweater?

?

• Total voters

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
From @GiveAFlyingPuck a March 15th '15 GDT.

Rieder - Datsyuk(generic) - Doan
Erat- Gagner - Potsie Cunningham
McGinn - Arcobello - Moss
Korpikoski - Vitale - Crombeen

Gormley - Stone
Dahlbeck - Campbell
Moore - Murphy

Smith
Domingue
Impressive, because Chayka didnt even trade for Datsyuk's cap hit until 2016 draft. Was this actually Kyle Chipchura? Tipchura jokes ran wild during the tank season.

Reactions: Dead Coyote

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
That tank team was hilarious. OEL, and Hanzal injured. Poor Doan was getting old, and Kyle Chipchura was our 1C and assistant captain.

Reactions: CC96

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
Chipchura gets mentions here, IMO he should be nowhere near the top of this list. I think you could actually put him in Richies spot this season and get similar results.

Reactions: kbay

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I think that Korpikowski and Viktor's grandkid belong on the list. All run and no gun.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Worst player when it matters the most is clearly Ness. Worst player - still think it was Hull.

Reactions: kbay

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
David Moss or Chipchura probably own the anger in my heart, given how freaking long they played for and how many good ass minutes they got.

Aaron Ness sucks, but he hasn't had the lasting effect those two have had, at least so far. I also remember a time when Tinordi was freaking awful.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Chipchura gets mentions here, IMO he should be nowhere near the top of this list. I think you could actually put him in Richies spot this season and get similar results.

Yep. I thought this thread was about worst player, not players who got too many minutes. Guys like Korpikoski, Boedker, and even Chip all had something that made them useful at some point in their careers.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
and even Chip

Chip, for example, was a very important 13th F / #5 C and sometimes regular winger on the 11-12 team. Put up good numbers in very limited minutes and filled when Hanzal was hurt / During the Turris holdout / and the subsequent Cal O'Reilly et al experiments. Until we could trade for Vermette then he played wing more.

Chip could be annoying as f*** in 2015. 2012 Chip was a damn hero and helped break the 'peg curse, making a great pass to put the Coyotes up 2-0 in game 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad