Worst Philly Jersey You Own

Toonces

They should have kept Shjon Podein...
Feb 23, 2003
New Jersey
Wait, is that best or worst? Because a 90's era Shjon Podein jersey is all kinds of awesome.

I second this, any time I see a Podein jersey I get happy inside, and I actually own one myself.

I don't have any bad ones, but my strangest one is Valeri Zelepukin. I have a black one with his number 26 on it. I thought about removing the nameplate years ago and replacing his name with Handzus but I'm glad I didn't because every once in a blue moon I'll wear it and I enjoy the looks I get! ha

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I have a #30 tommy soderstrom flyers sweater
bout 15 years ago my roommate and I were at a thrift store, and I found it, price tag: $5
my roommate was like, "If you don't buy that, I will"

my best: a #21 forsberg sweden sweater

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
I have an Evan Turner signed jersey from 2011 I believe. It defines resentment for me.

Not a Philly jersey but the worst jersey I 0wn is, get this, a signed Darko Milicic from straight off his back in his rookie year.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I don't own this... but if I did... it would certainly be it. LOL

23167700_1843023015725308_1143970771401790892_n.jpg

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
Not being from Philly, before becoming a Flyers fan as a youngin' I just liked jerseys in general and had loads of teams.

Including... 1993 Toronto Maple Leafs with the name "JFK" on the back, because I was a kid, and those are my initials. Having basically no idea who President JFK was.

My local shop that did customs back then charged by the letter and I could only afford 3, rather than my last name or a players name.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Not being from Philly, before becoming a Flyers fan as a youngin' I just liked jerseys in general and had loads of teams.

Including... 1993 Toronto Maple Leafs with the name "JFK" on the back, because I was a kid, and those are my initials. Having basically no idea who President JFK was.

My local shop that did customs back then charged by the letter and I could only afford 3, rather than my last name or a players name.

Just curious... what was the number?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad