Worst middleweights that can play hockey?

Analyzer*

Tommy K for sure. I don't think he ever won a fight in Montréal.

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
The topic should start and end with Kostopolous. He hasn't won a fight in his entire career other than the TKO of Steve Ott.

Max Lapierre is another guy who can't fight at all... He's probably Kostopoulos 2.0, and Subban looks to be just as bad. Notice they were all Habs at one time? Sigh.

tikkanen5rings*

Olli "the Chief:sarcasm:" Jokinen.
Thank god he doesn't drop em' more often.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Yeah, and i know what it's like to be a homer fan thinking PK is the next coming of Bobby Orr. Fact is he hasnt proven anything yet. the only thing he is currently known for outside of Montreal is being a punk. He seems to have made alot of enemies for playing in the leage less than a year...

This thread isnt a debate about PK Subban, so feel free to start a topic about him on the Main boards and express your thesis, but I believe your idea of him is laughable. I understand some Habs fan overrated him (but no one to the point of comparing him to Bobby Orr, you can do your own search) but to say he's not a NHLer is just comical. He have been a good top4 dman for the Canadiens since Markov went down, logging about 20 min a night (while getting PK and PP time), and he do have 13 points in 37 games which is not bad at all for a rookie...

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
That's what I was going to say. He fights fairly often, and is a decent defenseman, but he isn't that great a fighter. I've never seen him win a fight. He's had several draws, but also has gotten ragdolled a few times.
He beat Lapierre last season.

Speaking of which, Lapierre is a straight up awful fighter.

Mike Weber isn't good either, but all of his fights except for the one against Lapierre who held on for the whole thing, were against huge mismatches.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Craig Adams is pretty awful, don't remember him ever winning a fight for the Pens even when he isn't over matched.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Colin Fraser, this guy will drop the gloves no problem but I don't think he's ever won a fight, he just hold on and gets his skull crushed.

Redcoyote

Hungry
Mar 21, 2009
They don't very often but I hate to see Fiddler and Pyatt drop the gloves for Phoenix. Fiddler injured himself in his last fight and is week to week now

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
They don't very often but I hate to see Fiddler and Pyatt drop the gloves for Phoenix. Fiddler injured himself in his last fight and is week to week now

Pyatt is actually a pretty good fighter with a good card. He was obviously out of his league fighting Engelland, but he generally can take care of himself out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad