Worst middleweights that can play hockey?

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Luke Schenn.

Though, he's more an actual hockey player that will fight...he just...shouldn't.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Hal Gill fights occasionally but really shouldn't, a terrible fighter despite his huge size, get's tooled by guys like half a foot shorter than him.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Colby Armstrong is terrible, Fedotentko put him on his wallet with one punch :laugh:.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Hal Gill fights occasionally but really shouldn't, a terrible fighter despite his huge size, get's tooled by guys like half a foot shorter than him.

This. He can ragdoll some of the smaller player just because of size and weight, but his fighting ability is pretty limited.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Kostopoulos.

Beat me to it

Dude is all heart and would throw himself in front of a train for his teammates but unfortunately he is an atrocious fighter. When he was with the Habs he lost 95% of his fights.

On the bright side he's quite adept at playing hockey. He's relentless on the forecheck and can score a clutch goal here and there without being a liability for his team. Can play PK as well is the situation demands it.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Luke Schenn.

Though, he's more an actual hockey player that will fight...he just...shouldn't.

He's only 21 and I wouldn't say he's a brutal fighter. Give him some time.

Kostopoulos.

Greg punching bag Campbell

Kostopoulos and Campbell were the two names I thought of, they're both effective bottom six players who seem like good teammates and whatnot but are both terrible fighters. Matt Hendricks is working his way onto the list, beat Campbell good in the preseason but since then has lost almost every fight.

yohan1212

Mar 31, 2007
Who do you think are the worst fighters that would be better off playing the actual hockey?

Subban is not a very good fighter. Although Subban is primarily known as a puck-moving D-man, I think he fights rather badly...

I was unaware Subban was known for anything right now besides being a loud mouth punk rookie. Maybe he was in the AHL, but he has yet to prove anything yet in the NHL besides being an instigator who doesnt back anything up.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
I was unaware Subban was known for anything right now besides being a loud mouth punk rookie. Maybe he was in the AHL, but he has yet to prove anything yet in the NHL besides being an instigator who doesnt back anything up.

Yeah I know what it's like not to have the TV too. :laugh:

yohan1212

Mar 31, 2007
Yeah I know what it's like not to have the TV too. :laugh:

Yeah, and i know what it's like to be a homer fan thinking PK is the next coming of Bobby Orr. Fact is he hasnt proven anything yet. the only thing he is currently known for outside of Montreal is being a punk. He seems to have made alot of enemies for playing in the leage less than a year...

Timbo Slice

Roaring back
Mar 30, 2010
Rochester
Steve Montador, one of the worst I've ever seen.

That's what I was going to say. He fights fairly often, and is a decent defenseman, but he isn't that great a fighter. I've never seen him win a fight. He's had several draws, but also has gotten ragdolled a few times.

Mathradio

Drive for 25
Oct 11, 2010
consanguinephysics.wordpress.com
Yeah, and i know what it's like to be a homer fan thinking PK is the next coming of Bobby Orr. Fact is he hasnt proven anything yet. the only thing he is currently known for outside of Montreal is being a punk. He seems to have made alot of enemies for playing in the leage less than a year...

Subban is a PMD but he is not all that great. And he is worse still as a fighter...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad