Post-Game Talk: 'Worst' defenseman in the league scores OT winner: 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008
This. Funny how fast opinion(s) change.

Usually when you hop the fence you stay near it so you can jump back if you end up you were previously right.

Lucbourdon jumps over the fence, runs to the nearest village and proclaims at the top of his lungs he's the worst/best player to ever play.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I gladly will accept myself eating crow, I have been right about some players (kassian), and I have been wrong about others.

Horvat has improved so much, it's not even funny. I admit my mistake, and will cheer him on like you all.

Better not revert back if he goes cokd for awhile.

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
I had no clue he was this good in the offensive zone, no clue at all from ALL the games I watched him play.

And I saw a ton, he is improving at a drastic pace, his skating is night and day from last year

Not sure which games you caught of his. Most people who watched Horvat and London regularly knew he had offensive potential.

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
That Kenins goal should have energized this team, and yet it seems to have sucked the energy out of us. Canucks are acting like they've already won. If they can't get it together, they aren't gonna win this game. Got my fingers crossed they can regroup for overtime.

Zaddy91

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
That Kenins goal should have energized this team, and yet it seems to have sucked the energy out of us. Canucks are acting like they've already won. If they can't get it together, they aren't gonna win this game. Got my fingers crossed they can't regroup for overtime.

The vets don't enjoy battling to win anymore its just a career to them.

I have not seen a hungry Hansen Higgins Sedins in so many games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad