Post-Game Talk: 'Worst' defenseman in the league scores OT winner: 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008
He's the only non-Sedin top 6 forward who's a plus player, and plays a lot of PK time.

Just because a guy is cold offensively =/= garbage.

With how cold he get's he's not a reliable top 6 forward. Especially shouldn't be getting PP time.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I guessed 3-2 Nucks in OT before the game...I'm going out to buy a lotto ticket if this ends up correct!

BeardyCanuck03

@BeardyCanuck03
Jun 19, 2006
twitter.com
It's not like I'm upset he scored or anything, goals are goals

But let's not start getting carried away like I'm sure people are planning to do

CORSI!!!!

When playing on the 4th line the more pucks on net the better. Sometimes you need ugly/lucky goals to help bump the slump.

The 4th line works so hard and grinds/cycles quite well, I'm quite liking the playmaking that Horvat is starting to show.

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
I might buy a Horvat jersey :laugh::laugh:

Is it a jersey foul if I wear the winter classic jersey with Horvat on the back, because he did not play in the game?.

yes/no?

Yes.

I'm gunna wait until they change jersey's again until I buy another Nucks jersey... I don't care how long it takes

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Camera zooms in on random family in the crowd for a while. I'm waiting for the announcers to tell us who's family it is.

Nope, just a random family zoom.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Wow you outright said his ceiling is 3c months ago hahahah

I had no clue he was this good in the offensive zone, no clue at all from ALL the games I watched him play.

And I saw a ton, he is improving at a drastic pace, his skating is night and day from last year

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
I might buy a Horvat jersey :laugh::laugh:

Is it a jersey foul if I wear the winter classic jersey with Horvat on the back, because he did not play in the game?.

yes/no?

I think it would be a jersey foul for you to wear any Horvat jersey given your comments on him from last year.

Zaddy91

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
Higgins has to sit for Kassian its the key to havingg the size we need than richardson in for VEy and we have a line up that can play

Zaddy91

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
I had no clue he was this good in the offensive zone, no clue at all from ALL the games I watched him play.

And I saw a ton, he is improving at a drastic pace, his skating is night and day from last year

not only that he's youngest on team by 3 years (maybe not with Kenins or CLendening now haha)

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I ditto this.

Though you are allowed to admit faults.

I gladly will accept myself eating crow, I have been right about some players (kassian), and I have been wrong about others.

Horvat has improved so much, it's not even funny. I admit my mistake, and will cheer him on like you all.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I'd love a Horvat jersey, but I learned my lesson after buying a Hodgson jersey a week before he was traded...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad