Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
I’m giving Jeff Finger the nod here. Just because of now overpaid he was compared to total cap and how much of a no name he was.

TMLeafs17

Why so salty?
Oct 5, 2017
Pretty much go down the list of available choices and order them in terms of length. Done.

edit: How is Karl Alzner on this list? If we’re going back 10+ years I think we can throw out a few names before his...

How about Bobby Ryan or Loui Eriksson or Bryan Little or Nathan Horton or Ryan Callahan or Frans Nielsen or Marian Gaborik?

Last edited:

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
A lot of these you could justify because of what the player was pre-contract. The Finger contract made no sense then and still doesn't.

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
Pretty much go down the list of available choices and order them in terms of length. Done.

edit: How is Karl Alzner on this list? If we’re going back 10+ years I think we can throw out a few names before his...

How about Bobby Ryan or Loui Eriksson or Bryan Little or Nathan Horton or Ryan Callahan or Frans Nielsen or Marian Gaborik?
A lot of these picks came from a random list I found online and in the 1st forum I asked for suggestions and added some certain guys. However I’m just not adding more suggestions just because I don’t want this list to be filled with like 40+ players.

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
I’m giving Jeff Finger the nod here. Just because of now overpaid he was compared to total cap and how much of a no name he was.

Absolutely agree. It's one thing to overpay a star or proven player...but when Finger was signed people were thinking who's Jeff Finger? :laugh:

thomaspalmer

May 27, 2016
Hamilton, ON
Though I have nothing against the guy, I gotta go with Bryzgalov here.

Not only was the contract a little overboard for the then 30-31 year old goalie, but the fact that the contract likely played a role into the departure of Carter and Richards, to me, adds even more salt to the wound.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad