GDT: Worst Case Ontario | Game 60: Canucks @ Leafs - Sat. Feb.8th, 3 PM [Mod Note Post 45]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
So Gillis hasn't addressed out scoring and team since 2011...

Look at us now, ****ing joke.

Just sit there and sweat your ass off, look at this mess of a team

BlackAces

Play Your Game
Dec 31, 2007
3 unanswered goals in the third period. That stiffness that Torts was preaching is really starting to show.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Man, this collection of turds has simply given up. There's no way this **** is acceptable. What a collection of heartless losers.

Never mind the constant one way penalties, it looks like the league has finally won and the Canucks have given up even trying to compete.

What happened? It's like the whole team is 40 plus years old.

lol at "it's the Leafs speed!!!" as another fluky bounce goes in.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
So those amazing JS supporters, Honestly he is the most useless top 6 forward on our roster.

Burrows has pedigree, JS is average at every single facet of the game. Guy is trash.

What.
There has to be some sort of sarcasm here.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I said it before during 2012. I said that the canucks made a HUGE mistake when they decided to go for grit over skill, the grabner + hodgson trades started everything.

The mindset changed, get tougher. Instead all they needed to do was sign more offensive guys, and focus on out scoring the problems.

It was a fundamental flaw by gillis.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
Can't believe we still have fans around here who support and defend Edler. The guy is so freaking overrated.

Edler is over rated? All people do is talk him down so I don't know how he is overrated, Who has scored more goals in 2014 Edler or Danny Sedin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad