World U17 Challenge

Lucky7

Dec 26, 2008
I only saw the first three games and from what i saw there wasn't that many players that impressed me.

Felix Sandström is of course a future great goalkeeper.

Bouramman was good in the offensive zone, but too many wrong passes and he could not keep up with the defensive imo.

Leman and Lucas Carlsson where the defenders which I thought played the best in the both zones.

Filip Ahl was huge and difficult to take the puck from.

Dahlström is a big suprise for me, great speed and intensity.

Kalte, Ölund och Erixon where the other players that i liked, they played simple and worked hard all the time.

But were where Einar Emanuelsson? Did he play? And Carl Grundström?

Both of them have much to prove, i also want too see a little more of Asplund.

Any thought's about my opinions?

Same thing about Carlsson, IMO he was the best defender by far.
Ahl and Dahlstrom was good too. But I didn't really saw Kalte... Emanuelsson was a bit invisible yeah, same for Grundstrom but I saw his talent and I think he could end up one of the best from 1997. Asplund was also good but I think he was the 3rd best, after Dahlstrom and Ahl.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
Latest roster. 5-nations in Sundsvall.

MÃ¥lvakter
Felix Sandström, Brynäs
Rasmus Hedström, AIK

Backar
Philip Alftberg, Brynäs
Alexander Younan, HV71
Lucas Carlsson, Brynäs
Jacob Larsson, Frölunda
Jonathan Léman, Modo
Jesper Lindgren, Modo
Gabriel Carlsson, Linköping

Forwards
John Dahlström, Frölunda
Filip Ahl, HV71
Rasmus Asplund, Färjestad
Jonathan Davidsson, Djurgården
Einar Emuanuelsson, Luleå
Oliver Erixon, Frölunda
Carl Grundström, Modo
Linus Ölund, Brynäs
Jens Löke, Brynäs
Anton Kalte, Timrå
Philip Magnusson, Rögle
Jesper Wiberg, Timrå
Joel Ek Eriksson, Färjestad

Glad to see Jesper Lindgren and Jesper Wiberg on the roster. Both of them have had a strong season so far. Well deserved.

Stolpskott

Apr 7, 2013
Stockholm
Well deserved by Wiberg and Lindgren indeed.
I'd really like to see Simon Ryfors though, he has been really good when I've seen him this season.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
You can watch all games at Livearena.com. The first game is now, 19:00, against Czech.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
It's weird how the swedish national team coaches like to put their most skilled forwards as the screen on the PP.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013

Oh yeah, him too. Grundström i understand though. Even though he's really skilled, he's also very strong with good hands around the net.

Asplund would be the worst choice ever though.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
Grundström and Ahl was pretty dominant out there together. Grundströms speed together with Ahl's power and strength fits perfectly together. Grundström could've scored atleast 3 goals tonight.

A line with Grundström - Asplund - Ahl could be pretty lethal..

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
SWE-RUS 3-0 Werner good in net

They've been playing really good hockey these 2 games. I hope Jesper Lindgren will be a "regular" in this team for a while. One of the best D's so far in Sweden, easily. Great on the PP. Solid game for Gabriel Carlsson aswell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad