Red Sox/MLB WORLD SERIES - Sox lose Game 3 in the 18th inning - Game 4 at 8:09 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Ian Kinsler, you are f***ing dead to me you piece of human excrement. I hope you never play another game for the Red Sox, I hope your career comes to a sad end, I hope you live with the guilt of what you've done for the rest of your miserable life. Also, go f*** yourself.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
that was inevitable after Puig tying it. That's why it's mind-blowing that we pitched to him instead of Barnes. Putting the winning run on base doesn't count in extra Innings playing on the road.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I would be absolutely f***ing FURIOUS with my offense if I was Alex Cora.

Just an absolutely pathetic display from innings 2-18.

Better win tonight, that could be a massive turning point, which is unfortunate because the Sox are world's better than the Dodgers, but Cora shot all his bullets tonight.

Reactions: McGarnagle

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
It's a real shame we didn't win the first time. Had to get 4 outs because of the 3rd base umpire.

Had to play more innings because of f***ing Kinsler. He can rot in hell.

Ah well. Cora didn't do well tonight and it's another reason we lost.

Mookie and X choking didn't help.

LA just won their world series, we will win the real one.

Reactions: McGarnagle

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
This team isn't suited for NL-baseball. I tend to be pessimistic, but it feels like we need to win our two remaining home games.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Hate to say it, because every decision he's made has been gold, but Cora blew this game losing all the big bats early, Beni for 1 AB and burning Eo unless the series gets back to Boston.
You could see it when he took Porcello out a batter too early. It doesn't seem like a big deal but it messed up the entire way he had to manage that game with stitches, etc going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad