GDT: World Juniors Thread - The Thread For All World Junior Championship Discussion

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Because he’s American.
Bruz may be American, but another Canuck d-prospect Sawyer Mynio was born just up the road in Kamloops. He didn't get a sniff from selection camp, and I guess the early season injuries hurt his chances.

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
Well, EP2 should see tons of ice time to start, Willander and Lekk will probably be off the ice until the PK is over.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
stupid interview - hey guy with not the strongest english let me word the questions in a fancy way that delays your processing

Reactions: Lindgren

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
stupid interview - hey guy with not the strongest english let me word the questions in a fancy way that delays your processing
This stuff drives me crazy. There's such a lack of professionalism. Shove your mic in the face of some teenager from Sweden or Finland and ask a question full of mangled idioms, with sentences that start in one direction and then veer off in another, and expect an intelligent answer. Brilliant.

Reactions: M2Beezy and andora

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
With one of Sweden's D taking a misconduct 25 secs into the game
looks like Willander #24, is playing RD on the 3rd pair now instead of LD on the 2nd pair
EP #2 is LD on the 2nd pair
nvm he's back to playing the left side

I found it funny how lekkerimaki had 3 shots right from the hash marks and missed the net every single time.
it's even funnier cause the glass makes funny sound

Reactions: Lindgren

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
I've really liked Pettersson2 and Willander from what I've seen.

Lekk is going to absolutely infuriate the hell out of all of us if/when he makes the show
I really want to be excited about Lekk but ive yet to see him be the best player on his line in these tournaments.
He threw the body a bit on his last shift and had a good backcheck, so hopefully he's getting more involved the rest of the way.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I’m not able to watch the game, how’s our three prospects doing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad