Prospect Info: World Juniors II: Sweden Drops the Soderbomb

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
USA has some 'splainin' to do. At least Russia is keeping Canada honest.
Congrats to Eemil Viro & Team Finland. At least we have 1 medal winner prospect.

upload_2021-1-5_21-29-25.png

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Damn I like Beniers more every time I watch him. He's on my wish list for the draft.

Canada will make a comeback here boys, don't worry ;)

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
USA been running the show here for a while, love it. Now a PP. Let's bury 'em.

Suck it, 'nucks.

Reactions: Frk It

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
He is going to win Vezina Trophies in my opinion. Button and Ferraro can be concerned, he plays better at the men's level because the game is more predictable in my opinion. You will hear goalies say this about NHL versus AHL too from time to time. He has not played as well as I would have liked. I still believe he will be fine. A little stunned at how bothered he gets by this tournament, especially having watched him crush other international tournaments.

This post was about Spencer Knight... right?

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
This post was about Spencer Knight... right?

No, he is the second best goalie prospect behind Askarov and still feel that way, this tournament can be a factor for me but I try not to get too high or low with it. But the point that Russia or USA would get Canada because of their goalie which has been a drumbeat for me for months just happened. We knew how good Knight could be and he was. First round goalie talent matters, they can steal games on the biggest stage, the ultimate x-factor.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Facing inferior opponents (except Finland/Sweden) + some sense of entitlement + hype + Dach injury was Canada's downfall. That's not to take away from the US's effort. Congrats to both teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad