World Juniors 2016 - No Habs prospects

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Kempe will be a nice pick for the Kings. Very powerful power forward.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Americans smacked the Swedes.

Bruins prospects did. Bjork, Carlo and Donato looked pretty good though Swedes totally gave up. I was impressed by Carlo mobility. We will see how those guys will develop, I think it's fairly easy to think that Carlo will be in the NHL soon. We'll see about his ceiling. Don't think it's that easy to say for Bjork and Donato even if they showed great things today. Future in the NHL is obviously way tougher to predict than basing ourselves in a 1-game performance against a team who just threw the game.....

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Carlo is going to be another Tinordi. Luckily for them, they didn't waste a 1st and 2nd round pick on him.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
And this is why Ron Wilson is not a NHL coach anymore.

He was probably just being a dick for the sake of it because that's what Ron Wilson does. Thing is, if you say something like that and win the game, you're a genius. But if you lose...

I wonder if his bosses were thrilled to hear him practically boast about not doing any research on the players who went on to beat him.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Another fast paced, tight checking game. Finland needs to be very opportunistic on the PP because the Russians probably won't give them much for the remainder of the game 5 on 5.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Another fast paced, tight checking game. Finland needs to be very opportunistic on the PP because the Russians probably won't give them much for the remainder of the game 5 on 5.

Finland will lose if they don't start paying as a team.
The big line in particular.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
He was probably just being a dick for the sake of it because that's what Ron Wilson does. Thing is, if you say something like that and win the game, you're a genius. But if you lose...

I wonder if his bosses were thrilled to hear him practically boast about not doing any research on the players who went on to beat him.
I'm sure they were most impressed. Wilson did some pretty good damage to whatever hopes he had of returning as an NHL coach.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
I was going to say how i prefered Pulujarvi to Laine....wrong timing again. :laugh:

Svechnikov is so dissapointing in this tournament.

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Not Juolevi's best.

I was going to say how i prefered Pulujarvi to Laine....wrong timing again. :laugh:

Svechnikov is so dissapointing in this tournament.

Why Puljujarvi over Laine? For me it's not that close. Outside of skating, everything else goes in Laine's favour.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Not Juolevi's best.

Why Puljujarvi over Laine? For me it's not that close. Outside of skating, everything else goes in Laine's favour.

It's not that far away for me. Just love Pul's smarts. Laine is actually much more stronger than Pul, kid needs to bulk up while Laine is stockier right now. But Laine has a NHL shot already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad