WJC: World Junior Championship Avatars

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Those are a thing of beauty sir, if you have the time could I get a Martin Frk, czech one with halifax mooseheads background. I will be indebted to you.

WJC-Cze-Frk.gif

did it now because it gives me a Czech design example.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Great job but one thing i'd change in your avatars is the NHL team logo. I'd put the national team's logo instead. Otherwise they're awesome. :handclap:

Olivier Roy for me please.

as I work more, I'm figuring that's probably a good idea. Saves me the time of tracking down rights status for every single player.

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
as I work more, I'm figuring that's probably a good idea. Saves me the time of tracking down rights status for every single player.

I'd love to see a Niederreiter one, although I think the Isles orange combined with the swiss red won't look very good ;)

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
ok, I actually fairly quickly put together a prototype of one of the ideas I was thinking of. Selfishly I used the Sharks prospect with a shot at his national team, Charlie Coyle and also for no real reason other than the fact that I had a picture, Louis Leblanc:

WJC-USA-Coyle.gif
WJC-Can-Leblanc.gif

Basic difference for various nations would be the flag background and the name color. NHL prospects would have their team's logo in the bar in the middle. Undrafted players like Sean Couturier would have their Jr/NCAA/European team logo.

I have other ideas if this isn't popular. Those will take until tomorrow.

Those are awesome, sir... :handclap:

Could you make me a Vladimir Tarasenko avatar in that format?

Much appreciated.

Sensation

Apr 27, 2009
Cary, NC
While I work, I wanted to get up some different countries in my design (which has been slightly modified since the earlier ones I put up) so people can see what they look like:

Canada
WJC-Can-Leblanc.gif
WJC-Can-Cowen.gif

Czech Republic
WJC-Cze-Frk.gif

Finland
WJC-Fin-Pulkkinen.gif

Germany
WJC-Ger-Kuehnhackl.gif

Norway
WJC-Nor-Olden.gif

Russia
None finished yet

Slovakia
None finished yet

Sweden
WJC-Swe-Lander.gif

Switzerland
None finished yet

USA
WJC-USA-Kreider.gif
WJC-USA-Coyle2.gif

I have the template rigged up for all 10 countries, I just haven't gotten far enough to use the other ones yet. I hope to have a bunch more by the end of the day.

Could you make me a Couturier one if you're taking requests.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I think I'm going to move my operation to a different thread because it's sometimes difficult to tell who's looking for my design and who's looking for JKG33's and quoting one of my sample posts as an indicator takes up a lot of space.

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
I think I'm going to move my operation to a different thread because it's sometimes difficult to tell who's looking for my design and who's looking for JKG33's and quoting one of my sample posts as an indicator takes up a lot of space.

thats fine, you were here first. I can move to a different thread

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad