WJC: World Junior Championship Avatars

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
ok, I actually fairly quickly put together a prototype of one of the ideas I was thinking of. Selfishly I used the Sharks prospect with a shot at his national team, Charlie Coyle and also for no real reason other than the fact that I had a picture, Louis Leblanc:

WJC-USA-Coyle.gif
WJC-Can-Leblanc.gif

Basic difference for various nations would be the flag background and the name color. NHL prospects would have their team's logo in the bar in the middle. Undrafted players like Sean Couturier would have their Jr/NCAA/European team logo.

I have other ideas if this isn't popular. Those will take until tomorrow.

Any way I could get one of these with Schenn and the Kings logo? Thanks

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
JKG33 can you make me a Conz one and use the Swiss logo as the outline?
Thanks

FlyingPenguin

Apr 4, 2009
Kingston, ON
Jumping on to ask if someone making the Canada ones would mind making me an Ellis one similar to the others.

That'd be greatly appreciated, thanks.

JVR

HeadHitsAreNotIllega
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
I will do some more of my design tomorrow, focusing first on the players people have requested. I may tinker with the design a bit, because I think there's still some room for improvement.

I'd love to have a Germany - Mirko Höfflin avatar. He was drafted by the Blackhawks.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
While I work, I wanted to get up some different countries in my design (which has been slightly modified since the earlier ones I put up) so people can see what they look like:

Canada
WJC-Can-Leblanc.gif
WJC-Can-Cowen.gif

Czech Republic
WJC-Cze-Frk.gif

Finland
WJC-Fin-Pulkkinen.gif

Germany
WJC-Ger-Kuehnhackl.gif

Norway
WJC-Nor-Olden.gif

Russia
None finished yet

Slovakia
None finished yet

Sweden
WJC-Swe-Lander.gif

Switzerland
None finished yet

USA
WJC-USA-Kreider.gif
WJC-USA-Coyle2.gif

I have the template rigged up for all 10 countries, I just haven't gotten far enough to use the other ones yet. I hope to have a bunch more by the end of the day.

Last edited:

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
While I work, I wanted to get up some different countries in my design (which has been slightly modified since the earlier ones I put up) so people can see what they look like:

Canada
WJC-Can-Leblanc.gif
WJC-Can-Cowen.gif

Finland
WJC-Fin-Pulkkinen.gif

Germany
WJC-Ger-Kuehnhackl.gif

Norway
WJC-Nor-Olden.gif

Sweden
WJC-Swe-Lander.gif

USA
WJC-USA-Kreider.gif
WJC-USA-Coyle2.gif

I have the template rigged up for all 10 countries, I just haven't gotten far enough to use the other ones yet. I hope to have a bunch more by the end of the day.

Yeah those are awesome, if you could do a Landeskog and larsson one for me I'd be mighty pleased ;)

CamDegs13

Nose Face Killah
Feb 9, 2007
UMass
twitter.com

Canada
WJC-Can-Leblanc.gif
WJC-Can-Cowen.gif

Finland
WJC-Fin-Pulkkinen.gif

Germany
WJC-Ger-Kuehnhackl.gif

Norway
WJC-Nor-Olden.gif

Sweden
WJC-Swe-Lander.gif

USA
WJC-USA-Kreider.gif
WJC-USA-Coyle2.gif

Good work. Wouldn't mind seeing my requested Grimaldi one in that template, although I'm not sure what you'd use as a logo, with him not being drafted yet.

Emerica

May 29, 2010

Canada
WJC-Can-Leblanc.gif
WJC-Can-Cowen.gif

Finland
WJC-Fin-Pulkkinen.gif

Germany
WJC-Ger-Kuehnhackl.gif

Norway
WJC-Nor-Olden.gif

Sweden
WJC-Swe-Lander.gif

USA
WJC-USA-Kreider.gif
WJC-USA-Coyle2.gif

Great job but one thing i'd change in your avatars is the NHL team logo. I'd put the national team's logo instead. Otherwise they're awesome. :handclap:

Olivier Roy for me please.

Rink Rage

May 2, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona

Canada
WJC-Can-Leblanc.gif
WJC-Can-Cowen.gif

Finland
WJC-Fin-Pulkkinen.gif

Germany
WJC-Ger-Kuehnhackl.gif

Norway
WJC-Nor-Olden.gif

Sweden
WJC-Swe-Lander.gif

USA
WJC-USA-Kreider.gif
WJC-USA-Coyle2.gif

:clap:

sickest flow bro

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax

Canada
WJC-Can-Leblanc.gif
WJC-Can-Cowen.gif

Finland
WJC-Fin-Pulkkinen.gif

Germany
WJC-Ger-Kuehnhackl.gif

Norway
WJC-Nor-Olden.gif

Sweden
WJC-Swe-Lander.gif

USA
WJC-USA-Kreider.gif
WJC-USA-Coyle2.gif

Those are a thing of beauty sir, if you have the time could I get a Martin Frk, czech one with halifax mooseheads background. I will be indebted to you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad