World Junior Championship - 2015

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I swear Nurse is Pejorative Slured when it comes to offense.

He tries to do way too much. Bad pinches, selfishly tries to skate it through the defense all by himself etc... He had some good puck battles but he is just really dumb at times.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Quite a few Russians played well. Barbashev, Provorov, Goldobin, Gavrikov. Can't afford to write off an entire country Donny.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
If you want to enjoy some serious schadenfreude, type "Domi" and "Leafs" into Twitter.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
So pleased and excited to see Domi absolutely dominate the tourney.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Prometheus gave fire to man, which angered Dave Ti - I mean Zeus. Zeus then ordered that he be eternally chained to Mount Olympus and birds would repeatedly eat out his regenerating liver as punishment - forever.

I know the story I just wanted to make a bad joke haha. Mythology is badass.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
He tries to do way too much. Bad pinches, selfishly tries to skate it through the defense all by himself etc... He had some good puck battles but he is just really dumb at times.

Sounds like he's ready to crack the Oilers lineup.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

I would love Nurse and I think he is going to be something special. His speed and size and compete level are off the charts.

YandlesMother

Nov 21, 2013
By all accounts, it sounds like his development this year has been stellar. This was a kid left off the roster last year. Sounds like in this case, the overcooking has worked, and I'm glad he got to do this, rather than spend the year wallowing away on our ****** roster.

I look forward to him starting next year.

On another note... I also heard a rumor that Darcy Regier was strutting around Toronto like he was worth a million bucks. Safe to say the organization is happy.

EDIT: I should note this isn't an apology for the way the organization handled the majority of young kids - just a note that in this case I don't think it could of worked out better.

Last edited:

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Domi raised his game up a level. He played better than I've ever seen and I've watched a lot of his games. He was dominant at the highest level of competition.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
He reminds me a lot of Marty St Louis

You're bang on. TSN said the same on draft day.

G0RJLNB.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad