• Portugal

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Switzerland

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
this game is in no way shape or form sommer’s fault but he’s legit playing dodgeball

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Individual goals have been impressive but I'm not reading too much into the score (like Spain vs Costa Rica). The Swiss had zero going for them today. You could tell it was lights out when they went down 2-0 and knew a thrashing would happen.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Nothing below 100 million. Madrid is looking for someone now that Benzema is hurt and older and Mbappe playing them.
Madrid is going to sign Endrick for less than that and has Vini and Rodrygo. I doubt they spend that much money on Ramos as well.

I don't think Ramos goes for 100+

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
No one expected Santos to have the brains to bench ronaldo and start dalot
I don’t think it had to with brains. Anyone watching this team with even a half eye open would be be able to see the clear, night and day difference in execution and effectiveness when Ronaldo has been out of the lineup compared to in, for the past 2-3 years.

Balls is what it took. And, no matter how obvious the move was, how long overdue it was, it did take balls.

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
Madrid is going to sign Endrick for less than that and has Vini and Rodrygo. I doubt they spend that much money on Ramos as well.

I don't think Ramos goes for 100+

If there is a bidding war it will hit that number.
The one thing that speaks against it is that most teams are set in that position and simply don't need to fill that void.

Where could he fit and who has the money?

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Absolutely, but only a dozen players have topped 100M.
I'm not familiar with Ramos, but if they did get 94m for Darwin Nunez... being homegrown player probably will make them ask for even more money. It will be due to how many teams are after a striker.

Barça/PSG/PL clubs bidding war could get ugly

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I'm not familiar with Ramos, but if they did get 94m for Darwin Nunez... being homegrown player probably will make them ask for even more money. It will be due to how many teams are after a striker.

Barça/PSG/PL clubs bidding war could get ugly
I guess it depends on the currency in question and how you count add-ons. I don't really see PSG going after him unless Mbappe leaves, but then you have to cross off wherever Mbappe goes. In terms of PL clubs, City is likely out. Chelsea could be in for him, but they're looking to add Nkunku and have bigger needs elsewhere. Arsenal probably isn't going to splash that much cash, although I would be intrigued by him. United is always a wildcard. Liverpool's priority is their midfield. I doubt Tottenham spends that much.

Looking at other leagues, no German team spends that much other than Bayern, who has a ton of young attackers already, Juve might be broke and the rest of Serie A isn't known for spending.

So maybe Barca and Real Madrid get in a bidding war and Arsenal or United make it interesting? I guess Newcastle or some other random PL side could decide to spend. Wolves could use a striker.

Reactions: John Pedro

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Can't wait for Ronaldo to get a 95th minute penalty to make the game 6-1 and then celebrate like he just single handled won the entire tournament.
Imagine they win the World Cup. And his contribution is being a 115’ sub to come in for penalties and scores the game winning PK.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad