GDT: World Cup of Kicky Ball!!!1 (and beyond)

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Pretty sure that was heavy sarcasm.

This is Ann Coulter we're talking about. She is totally serious. She's just jealous that people aren't paying attention to her bat**** crazy ideas. She makes Sarah Palin seem sane and relevant.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Exactly. She has a long history of saying equally insane things and being dead serious about them. The odds of her being sarcastic are about equal to your odds of winning the Powerball, but even if she is, nobody can tell the difference because it's par for the course with her.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
This is Ann Coulter we're talking about. She is totally serious. She's just jealous that people aren't paying attention to her bat**** crazy ideas. She makes Sarah Palin seem sane and relevant.

See I'm not 100% sure. I honestly think she's just flat out trolling and pandering to her audience at the same time on this and actually a LOT of what she writes.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
See I'm not 100% sure. I honestly think she's just flat out trolling and pandering to her audience at the same time on this and actually a LOT of what she writes.

I think that's the point though. No one can tell. If you type in Ann Coulter soccer into google there are dozens of legitimate news sources reaming her for being a clueless sexist racist for the article. She might not mean a word of what she says but no one knows the difference at this point.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013

This. She's a hell of a troll and someone knows a bit about SEO.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
That is quite the troll job. Build up such an inflammatory persona for a long time that people honestly believe what you write couldn't possibly be sarcasm. Now everyone is talking about her article :laugh:. For her, any press is good press.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad