WMU officially out of Tournament -- DD watch starts now'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
How do you know those deadlines were set by him? or even his managment.

It could be all media, who haven't exactly been having a very good week when it comes to accuracy

Florida to Gore! Done deal! I cried after that like Boston fans are crying now.

crashman

For me, this is just as much about validation that Detroit is still a place that players want to come play. Who knows if this guy is any good? But if he decides to go elsewhere, the Wings just drop another peg.

Things haven't gone so well in the Wings universe the last few years, that's a big reason why many of us are on pins and needles for this decision. It will be a small victory, but a much needed one.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
For me, this is just as much about validation that Detroit is still a place that players want to come play. Who knows if this guy is any good? But if he decides to go elsewhere, the Wings just drop another peg.

Things haven't gone so well in the Wings universe the last few years, that's a big reason why many of us are on pins and needles for this decision. It will be a small victory, but a much needed one.

Good point and I agree.

At least the Wings have been on the short lists. Weber. Suter. Nash. Always the bridesmaid, though.

bullocks

Jun 26, 2007
Toronto

Tbh I font think it's that big of an indicator. Suter/parise was probably more so. Who knows what the Wings and other teams promised this guy. Not buying that he was told he'd get top 4 minutes if he came here. Wings don't roll like that and wouldn't give Schultz even a roster spot just last summer.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Tbh I font think it's that big of an indicator. Suter/parise was probably more so. Who knows what the Wings and other teams promised this guy. Not buying that he was told he'd get top 4 minutes if he came here. Wings don't roll like that and wouldn't give Schultz even a roster spot just last summer.

Source on that?

Iirc, Wings were willing to give him a roster spot. Or that was the speculation by Khan.

JBauerly97

Jan 8, 2013
Coldwater, MI
I can only assume that they're just waiting for everybody to get back to Detroit and hold a presser tonight or tomorrow? I mean what else could be taking so long? He's had more than enough time to consider I would think-unless there's a surprise team wheeling and dealing to make room for him? I don't know...

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I can only assume that they're just waiting for everybody to get back to Detroit and hold a presser tonight or tomorrow? I mean what else could be taking so long? He's had more than enough time to consider I would think-unless there's a surprise team wheeling and dealing to make room for him? I don't know...

Do they really hold pressers for college signings?

JmanWingsFan

Your average Jman
Aug 18, 2011
Somewhere
36809744.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad