WMU officially out of Tournament -- DD watch starts now'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
The longer he drags this out the less I feel that it will be Detroit

No maybe he's waiting for the team plane to get In Detroit was'nt going to leave San Jose until this morning Babs said that they were staying overnight In San Jose last night and flying In early this morning he was most likely waiting until they got home so they could hold a Press Conference would be my guess.

loLZokAY

str8 gonger
Apr 11, 2011
No maybe he's waiting for the team plane to get In Detroit was'nt going to leave San Jose until this morning Babs said that they were staying overnight In San Jose last night and flying In early this morning he was most likely waiting until they got home so they could hold a Press Conference would be my guess.

They aren't getting into Detroit until around 4:30ish eastern. Not a chance he wait's until the team is within Detroit.

JBauerly97

Jan 8, 2013
Coldwater, MI

Wings aren't flying in til like 4:30 this afternoon I believe. They stayed in SJ last night.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
They aren't getting into Detroit until around 4:30ish eastern. Not a chance he wait's until the team is within Detroit.

He's in Toronto and it takes a couple hours to get to Detroit from here. If he left shortly after his planned announcing time he would be in Detroit around the same time the team arrives.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA

I'm starting to hear that we're going to hear the announcement around 12:45-1pm ish. They're getting ready apparently.

Hardcore Hockey Talk ‏@HChockeytalk

I'm hearing that a decision may be happening in the next 30 minutes from the #DeKeyser Camp. My bet is still on the #RedWings

Not sure how credible that is, but lying about a time seems... stupid :laugh:

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
apparently I'm not following the right people

Just search Dekeyser on twitter and look at all the tweets, every no name reporter in the twitterverse is saying Dekeyser has chosen the Wings, take it with a grain of salt, or with all these people a whole shaker of salt.

bullocks

Jun 26, 2007
Toronto
What's the point of posting rumors from scrubs on twitter with 100 followers? I should mass add to my Twitter and maybe u guys can post me.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
i'm starting to get kinda pissed

i'm all for him taking his time but if he's gonna go and publicly set deadlines for himself he should actually stick to them

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
i'm starting to get kinda pissed

i'm all for him taking his time but if he's gonna go and publicly set deadlines for himself he should actually stick to them

How do you know those deadlines were set by him? or even his managment.

It could be all media, who haven't exactly been having a very good week when it comes to accuracy

Detroit Sports*

How do you know those deadlines were set by him? or even his managment.

It could be all media, who haven't exactly been having a very good week when it comes to accuracy

aaron ward is now reporting dan dekeyser is signing with the atlanta thrashers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->