GDT: WJC18 Group B: Sweden vs. USA

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
How did it look? missed it due to watching it on CMORE since SVTs app is useless.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Did the swedish color guys just call Jack Hughes the ”Runaway 1st Overall pick”? Hahaha I’d say this is one of those years where its very uncertain who actually goes first.

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
Started watching with like 6 minutes left in the first. Hughes' skills are off the charts. He is a zone entry machine, though the GA was partially his fault as the puck skipped on him at the line. On the PP, he set up Caufield on two cross ice passes where CC whiffed. I will say, it seems like throwing it across the net is his go to move, and I suspect he is going to have to adapt at the next level. He is sick, though

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
When SVT says "a player who will go early in the draft not this summer, but next" and you don't know if they mean Holtz or Raymond.

Linnie The Pooh

Apr 17, 2019
Ashburn, Virginia
Jack Hughes is an amazing player, but he can't become a one player show on this team. He can do some fantastic moves and make opponents look silly, but a few times it can get too fancy which is what happened in this 1st period which led to the Sweden team goal. I am not worried that Team USA will bounce back, but Sweden is no slouch of a team.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Björnfot on the first powerplay..

Everything just looks so much better when Broberg has the point.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00