WJC: WJC Television Coverage & Online Streams

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
For the games on NHL Network in the US will they just cut away to another game when one is still in progress? Cause theres only a 2 hour time slot for each game, and they will take atleast 2 and half hours.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
For the games on NHL Network in the US will they just cut away to another game when one is still in progress? Cause theres only a 2 hour time slot for each game, and they will take atleast 2 and half hours.

If your worried about them cutting away from any USA Games, I highly doubt they will.

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Anybody able to find the Canada games online? I'm in Kentucky for the holidays and the fasthockey one was only shown on TSN as doing non-Canada games. I'd really like to be able to catch these from my computer as I doubt they'll ever be on tv here.

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
Anybody able to find the Canada games online? I'm in Kentucky for the holidays and the fasthockey one was only shown on TSN as doing non-Canada games. I'd really like to be able to catch these from my computer as I doubt they'll ever be on tv here.

me 2 i also need a link of the canadian games online if anyone has one.

YogiCanucks

Jan 1, 2007
Vancouver BC
After buying my Bell DVR a few months ago, I don't see how anyone could live without one. :)

I went with Shaw but OMG it's so true, even if you're there for a game. Just start watching the games 42 minutes late (or alternatively delay the start of each period by 4 minutes and 30 seconds). Who needs commercials anyways?

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami

Well for the non-USA games they are using the TSN feed so what ever TSN does the NHL Network will do. My guess is that they will play the games to their conclusion and then join the others in progress. Also the games will go be quicker as i don't think there are as many breaks as an NHL game that usually takes 2 and half hours.

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Theres no broadcasters in Canada that know more about junior players than McGuire and Miller, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I would reckon that Peter Loubardias and Sam Cosentino know more junior hockey than Miller and Mcguire. However, it is true, in regards to presentation, Miller and McGuire do the best job.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY

WJC Schedule - NHL Network (United States) - Saturday, December 26:
4:00 pm ET - Canada vs Latvia. 6:30 pm ET - Sweden vs Czech Republic. 8:00 pm ET - United States vs Slovakia.

The Canada-Latvia and United States-Slovakia games will be shown LIVE and complete while the
Sweden-Czech Republic game will be TAPE DELAY (since the game is being played at 2:00 pm ET)
and will probably have the intermissions edited out so the game will fit into the 90 minute time slot.

WJC Schedule - NHL Network (United States) - Sunday, December 27:
4:00 pm ET - United States vs Switzerland. 6:00 pm ET - Czech Republic vs Finland.

The United States-Switzerland game will be shown LIVE and complete. Once that game ends,
they will either join the Czech Republic-Finland game in progress or better yet - start coverage
of Czech Republic-Finland from the start and show the whole game on like a half-hour tape delay.

WJC Schedule - NHL Network (United States) - Tuesday, December 28:
4:00 pm ET - United States vs Latvia. 6:00 pm ET - Sweden vs Russia. 8:00 pm ET - Canada vs Slovakia.

The United States-Latvia game will be shown LIVE and complete. Coverage of the Sweden-Russia game
will probably be joined in progress once the United States-Latvia game ends. Then once the Sweden-Russia
game ends, we will go to Canada-Slovakia already in progress.

Go United States!

LS...

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Anybody able to find the Canada games online? I'm in Kentucky for the holidays
and the fasthockey one was only shown on TSN as doing non-Canada games.
I'd really like to be able to catch these from my computer as I doubt they'll ever be on tv here.

Theres a link to free online coverage on the first page of this thread - post #23 has it.

All of Canadas round robin games and any Quarterfinal-Semifinal and Medal Round games
featuring Canada will be shown on the NHL Network here in the United States.

LS...

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I hate NHL Network Canada....Can't believe that in a time like this, they are not going to take the US schedule instead of the crappy Canadian one...

NHL Network Canada doesn't have the rights to the games in Canada.
TSN/TSN2/RDS have the rights to show the games in Canada.

LS...

Last edited:

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
http://watch-nhl-hockey-live.blogspot.com/

I'll be collecting links to games from all over. mainly myp2p and elsewhere. I have the tsn and tsn2 channels covered. The guy running them has kept them up and tested it for a week or more now, so those should be good to go.

The "SVT" links, i believe, are for Swedish ip's only.

I will add to it when i get/find more working links.

TSN.ca will be carrying live games as well for those with Canadian ip's.

Also check JTV perhaps for other links right before game time or during, is the only other thing i can think of.

Enjoy.

ozhenson

Jul 26, 2007
Is there anywhere I can go to see a game after it has been played? I had to miss the Canada-Latvia game today due to work.

yasmike

Find things to do in Saskatoon & Regina

If anyone is attending the games in Saskatoon and Regina and looking for things to do before and after the games, check out www.juniors2010.ca to find event listings for both these cities. Worldfest is where the biggest party is at. All the details and schedule can be found at this site as well.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Bah what can I do in Australia to watch this game? Where do I watch it online?

Theres links in the first post HERE. And http://watch-nhl-hockey-live.blogspot.com/ if neither of those work or for Non-TSN broadcasts.

Anywhere to see highlights of all the games?

I found a site that has all games on it. http://ohlulz.com/IIHFvod/
Also most games are on TSN archived. http://watch.tsn.ca/2010-world-jr-championship-on-demand/ But probably needs a canadian ip.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad