TSN: WJC ~ Team Canada @ the World Junior Championships

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Sweden's roster looks very good. My pick for gold is USA.
On paper I think USA is definitely the best. But that top line on Sweden has so much chemistry and is absolutely lethal, I like their goalie better and they are playing at home. This age group also has a history of winning with the U 18's. Going to be a fun tournament to watch for sure.

Razor Face

Feb 17, 2020
Can't wait to cheer for a team that wins some games for a couple of weeks. Will be a nice change of pace.

Reactions: DrEasy

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Screen Shot 2023-12-22 at 5.36.00 PM.png

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Canada’s National Junior Team wraps up its pre-tournament schedule today against the United States in the final tune-up ahead of the 2024 IIHF World Junior Championship.

Oooooooooo it's gonna be a good one!

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Is he officially on the tournament roster now? Great news if true!
Not yet, have to decide by end if day tomorrow.

I'll tell ya this, that game against the USA was unbelievable. Canada has really built a heavy, fast skilled team..

I thought that before the tournament USA was a big favorite. However Canada was missing its #1 d man and once they got going this big bodied team really took it to the USA. They look, bigger faster and heavier. Thats the type of hockey that wins when it counts. Pleasantly surprised and really like the team canada built. Canada has way less time together than this USA team they should have more room for growth as they haven't played together nearly as much.

Should.be a great tournament. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Sweden, Canada or USA won.

That Lamoureux is something else, the mobility to go along with that size is special. How does a player like that go that late in the first round?.... What a pick by Arizona.

Ottawa as a city is represented really well. Lots of home grown talent. Allard, Bonk, Donovan and the big boy Lamoureux all products of the minor hockey system here. Something to be proud of.

Celebrini.... my God. Please let him to end up on the sens. What a player. No weaknesses to his game. He's gonna be special.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad