GDT: WJC Gold Medal Game - Team USA (Galchenyuk) vs. Team Sweden (Collberg)

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Not impressed by gally no mather how much ice time he had... even if he was always positioning himself for something when he had the puck it often ended with a turn over... collberg had a few selected chances but like someone said he may be injured missed that extra gear.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Collberg was the best player out of the 2. Seemed dangerous almost all game long.

Collberg seemed to really skate in the 3rd. Definitely like what I see. AG seemed to be a little Jekyll and Hyde this game. I would have liked more out of him but he did just enough that I can see the talent. Doesn't seem like he's quite NHL ready which is fine.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Knowing our luck, Beaulieu will see this and make Galchenyuk into their new 3rd line LW.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I was hard on him last year, and it's easy to say now...but the best player out of our players would have been Hudon. This is the type of speedy game he thrives in. And seeing him play yesterday pissed me off even more.

Last edited:

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
I just want to know why Kuraly insists on shooting the puck on net when entering the zone no matter the distance and angle.
Oh man, Bulldogs are 10 times worse in this play style, especially Gallagher.

Myron Gaines*

Wake up all agitated, drag my feet like a zombie to my living room, turn on TV, tune in to TSN, no hockey, run to watch the clock in the kitchen...11:30 AM.

1067px-Disgusted_Oh_God_Why.png

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Gold medal for Gally!

This right here is immensely more important than any ice time or points. Winners cultivate a winning culture and hockey is about the collective effort and roles of a bunch of guys and them buying into it. You look at older guys who have won a lot and if you go back they've won at every level.

Rise from the Ashes

Price defies corsi
Sep 13, 2005
Pointe-Claire, QC
Gally seemed like he was lacking confidence a bit. Still looked very happy to have won the medal. Sarault playing well in his absence as well. I think he would have performed better at center. Seemed slightly lost as a winger on the big ice.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Not really impressed by Gally to be honest. Collberg on the other hand was awesome especially if he was really playing injured. Awesome tournament for him

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
We still don't have the 2013 version so here's 2010 with our own Kristo. I have to be honest....this is great stuff. Hoping Kristo become a better player than he is a singer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad