WJC: Dec 31 GDT - Canada vs. Slovakia

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
here's hoping for an entertaining game so that I can justify staying up to watch it

Zetterberg4Captain*

This game is what I have stayed up all night for so it better bring me plenty of excitement/goals.

Canada 7 Slovakia 0

Toews (2), O'Marra (2), Helm, Cogliano, Gagner

Caesium

Apr 13, 2006
Being an insomniac has some benefits afterall :D

Canada better stomp Slovakia.

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
wow, weren't this kid pics just absolutely precious?? GAME ON!. . .not quite, but maybe I can urge them to start a little earlier ;)

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
Price in net, Neal out. Pyatt with Toews and O'Marra, Little between McArdle and Gagner

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
damn, I was just about to go to sleep (4am in Vancouver)

But I just had to visit tsn before I went to bed... and I see that canada is playing... now I have to stay up, lol

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
The Canadians will pound the Slovaks by a score of 9-1, or 11-0.

It's going to be a disgustingly bad game with how bad the goaltending in Slovakia is, especially considering the Slovaks all but packed their bags before or during the loss to the Americans.

Zetterberg4Captain*

Kris Russell!! Shot from the point while the goalie was screened. Assisted by Downie and Alzner.

Zetterberg4Captain*

Haha some nice moves there by Marc Staal almost resulting in a goal. Big hit by Darren Helm after. Unfortunate hooking penalty to end the powerplay there!

Zetterberg4Captain*

Another goal from Kris Russel. Hard shot from the point on the power play. 2-0!!

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
soo, I'm gonna go ahead and shoot from the hip, and say that Letang and Bourdon are playing like ***** right now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad