WJC: Dec 31 GDT - Canada vs. Slovakia

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
did you see the penalty againts bourdon for the cross checking ? wow .. that was a bs call.
yeah. . .that was weak. I think the problem is that Bourdon is a heavy salt sweater, and this is why he got called on the penalty.

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
I'd much rather see Russell and Franson starting on the PP than Letang and Bourdon. They pass better, and seem to get their shots in through the traffic.

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
I'd much rather see Russell and Franson starting on the PP than Letang and Bourdon. They pass better, and seem to get their shots in through the traffic.
Case in point, if anyone other than Cogliano had the puck there, that puck would have been in the back of the net because of the aforementioned puck movement and shot penetration.

lilooet*

Such lazy play it's frustrating. If I see another peewee inside-out move on the one-on-one I'll turn the TV off. I miss Sutter.

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
Such lazy play it's frustrating. If I see another peewee inside-out move on the one-on-one I'll turn the TV off. I miss Sutter.
I miss Dion Phaneuf and Mike Richards. . .hell, I miss the entire 2004 team!

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
this ref can call all the penalties he wants.

I still wont remember his name after this game... sorry dude, stope trying to be the show... there's no point

Zetterberg4Captain*

Does the IIHF keep track of ice time? Is ice time recorded anywhere? Thanks in advance.

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
If Hartsburg ever puts out Russell and Franson out with the Toews line on the PP, I guarantee a goal.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
maybe its good that we didn't have a sutter coached team

if that hit is a penalty, then a sutter team would be in the box all day

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
How the **** does Letang get a penalty there??

Also, it worries me that Toews hasn't been on the ice since he ran himself into the boards. Maybe the coaching staff is keeping him out for percautionary reasons.

nevermind. . .he didn't.

Zetterberg4Captain*

These penalty calls are getting to be quite comical. If this game was an important game I would be furious though. There better be better reffing in the Semi's!

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
This ref sure loves 5 on 3's. . .maybe he's looking for a job in the NHL and sees this as his audition for Bettman???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad