Prospect Info: Wjc 2013

Ducks Ahoy

Effort = overrated
Jun 9, 2013
Orange County
I wonder why in Interntional tournaments they have a full intermission before OT rather than just the couple of minutes like that NHL does

quentez

#8 Teemu Legend
Apr 2, 2011
Trondheim, Norway
Not too impressed by that "young Vatanen" (#9 Honka) on Finland. But he is the youngest of their D and draft eligible this year, so I guess it's fair enough.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
A lot of players drafted in late rounds played in this tournament. We can still do better in the draft :)

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
So happy that Finland won. Refs tried their best but Finns were able to score the goals no matter what. Also must be hard for Ristolainen to sit due to having so big balls.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Great to see the Lion boys getting success and what a coaching :yo:

iV8NWsSCDqJ7P.gif

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Argh, you beat us! :( I actually thought Norway could qualify for another year after the 3-0 shutout in game 1.

Anyway, we have no business being up there. Now looking forward to the gold medal game! :yo:

Yeah I was surprised we managed to win, thought you guys would go through after easily winning Game 1. From all reports Draisaitl and Kahun really stepped up in Game 2 and 3 that was probably the deciding factor.

Not that it matters in the end, we'll be destroyed next year and hope to scrape through the relegation round again :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad