Prospect Info: Wjc 2013

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Didn't see a thread up, so i thought I'd start one with the tournament starting very soon.

Our two prospects attending:

USA: Kerdiles

Sweden: Sorensen

Also, a lot of guys we might draft with the Ottawa pick will be playing in this.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
It's so weird that we only have two players going after the last few years.

It is, but Sorensen and Kerdiles are two of the more intriguing prospects in our system in my opinion. I feel like they're both 2nd round steals tbh.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
You'll hear no complaint from me. I felt that Kerdiles should have gone in the mid to late first on draft day. My opinion on that has only strengthened since then.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Is Kerdiles a center or a winger? This site has him as a center, but I heard he's playing wing for Wisconsin.
He played wing for Wisconsin, last year. He plays center in Wisconsin, this year. From the early stuff coming out of the US camp, he'll be playing left wing on the first line for the US; which is where he played in the summer. I think O'Regan is centering him and Hartman. Jack Eichel is centering the second line.

quentez

#8 Teemu Legend
Apr 2, 2011
Trondheim, Norway
Will try to follow this on Swedish television. Also cool that Norway is participating, although they will relegate down to Div-1 for sure.

Last edited:

Ducksgo*

All USA WJC games will be televised on NHL Network. For anyone who is wondering about televised schedule

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
You'll hear no complaint from me. I felt that Kerdiles should have gone in the mid to late first on draft day. My opinion on that has only strengthened since then.

Same here. I couldn't believe he was still there in the second round. He topped my wishlist for day 2.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
He played wing for Wisconsin, last year. He plays center in Wisconsin, this year. From the early stuff coming out of the US camp, he'll be playing left wing on the first line for the US; which is where he played in the summer. I think O'Regan is centering him and Hartman. Jack Eichel is centering the second line.

Kerdiles is tearing it up too. Really impressive numbers for a sophomore.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00