GDT: WJC ‘23

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Reminds me of the Oilers.

Trying to be too fancy instead of just getting pucks on net, lazy d zone play, and a goalie who cant make a save.

Yup, the highlights of the Michigan goal attempts emphasize that. Stop the fancy bullshit

I’m not hyper conservative about the sport but that type of goal needs to be looked at a bit closer.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Yup, the highlights of the Michigan goal attempts emphasize that. Stop the fancy bullshit

I’m not hyper conservative about the sport but that type of goal needs to be looked at a bit closer.
If you hit the goalie with your stick it should be a penalty.

Reactions: Oilhawks

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018

I yelled at the TV for the player to stop that bullshit. My wife came in to the room to see if something bad was happening. Play f***ing hockey.

edit - they need to create a traveling rule in hockey. Carry puck on your blade or person for a defined length or period of time and penalty.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I actually never am bothered when Canada gets reminded that they aren’t gods gift to international hockey in the first game of these round robin tournaments. It’s a lot better than being like Sweden and getting a reminder in the gold medal game. 😉

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad