GDT: With vs. Without 9:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
This is just absolute pathetic play from the team! I don't care if you played yesterday. Even if you will lose for sure, play with some effort!
They did, that was the first period.

Then they lost because they're mostly old and that's a tough turnaround with travel. Oh well. It is what it is, quit being such an alarmist at every turn because it's not going to get better from here.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
It’s getting difficult to tune in late at night to watch them absolutely get dummied every night, especially when they just can’t score at all.
I mean... don't? I wouldn't. I'd rather be happily surprised than upset my schedule for what most of us know is coming.

I watched every minute because it's my day off and I'm west coast, but like... this team isn't that anymore.

Reactions: marcel snapshot

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
Was just pondering same question. Why in the world am i still watching these games? They’re a colossal bummer

I've been thinking of taking a break and coming back a month or so down the line and seeing where they're at.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
if, after watching MacKinnon today, you're still disappointed by the match outcome, you might not truly appreciate hockey. despite the loss, i really enjoyed the game. this guy operates on a whole different level. unironically, he's at least five levels above our top players.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
if, after watching MacKinnon today, you're still disappointed by the match outcome, you might not truly appreciate hockey. despite the loss, i really enjoyed the game. this guy operates on a whole different level. unironically, he's at least five levels above our top players.
yep, that was a brutal loss but it was also an exhibition of what the modern team needs to be to have a chance against one of the current bests.

Sucks but they just need to overhaul.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Yea, being out West, I like to catch Avs games. The ability to throw out MacK, Makar, Rantanen, and Nuke together is borderline unfair. MacK is probably my favorite player to watch these days. I think he has more tools than McDavid. Like his annoying buddy/mentor Crosby, he is always working to add to his game.

He is on an absolute tear this year, and if he stays healthy (for once), this may be the year he wins some individual hardware (Hart/Art Ross).

As for tonight, I had to turn it off after his hat trick. This Caps team is painful to watch. Sign me up for the tank, so we get another top 10 pick. Let’s get the rebuild going…

Last edited:

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Well, we looked good the first 15 minutes.

Rest of the way atleast i had time to clean the house while watching this. Perhaps time to do the same, GMBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad