GDT: With vs. Without 9:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
OV had nothing on that PP, but Kuzy coughed up the puck and then vaguely waved at Makar as he walked down the slot

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
Honestly, if he's physically ailing, they should tell him to sit and get healthy. At his age he can't play through injuries without it greatly affecting his play.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Gotta stop that one….
No, Makar had a good deal of room to wire that shot. No way was that on Lindgren who came out on top of the crease. Carlson has to close the gap on Makar, as he backed up too much. For any goalie, to have an offensive skilled player like Makar come straight up the middle is very difficult to stop(the shooter can pick either side of the net to shoot on).

Reactions: troyerlaw

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Just watching the Avs overall, i feel like i set my feed to 1.25 speed
That is the "normal" speed for good hockey teams. And in fact even the bad teams like Buffalo / Ottawa etc play fast as well because they have lots of youth.

The Caps are a very slow team. I think a lot of us are still watching them because we love the Caps. But they certainly aren't giving the sport of hockey a good name as a spectator sport!!

Reactions: troyerlaw

crazy8888

Sep 8, 2010
Brooklyn NY
Is it just me or is every avs player faster than anyone on caps? Lets collect some more waiver picks ups and trade for some other players that teams want to get rid of.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
No, Makar had a good deal of room to wire that shot. No way was that on Lindgren who came out on top of the crease. Carlson has to close the gap on Makar, as he backed up too much. For any goalie, to have an offensive skilled player like Makar come straight up the middle is very difficult to stop(the shooter can pick either side of the net to shoot on).
Wanna win, need elite goaltending….gotta stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad