Pre-Game Talk: With thier 25th pick of round one the Boston Bruins Select...(your guess here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altamira

Sep 20, 2013
Massachusetts
I would like Ho-Sang. RW, skating ability, scoring ability.....exactly what this team needs. I've read all his quotes that people are worried about, but to me it sounds like he's incredibly determined to prove to everyone he's the best player in this draft.

Edit: My guess is they take a center like Nick Schmaltz.

Rhoshambeau

May 21, 2010
Northern Connecticut
Schmaltz_Gamblers1_672x412.jpg

rcduthie77

Mar 31, 2007
Hamilton, Ontario
Adrian Kempe, Jakub Vrana, David Pastrnak or Markus Pettersson.

Then a trade for a high pick in round 2 to take the Swedish Puck Seeking Missile; Anton Karlsson!

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
They'll take Jack Dougherty if he is there or Ryan Donato. Would like to see them take Hunter Smith, figured him for the second round but have heard through twitter and talk shows that he is rising fast and a lot of teams in the twenties really like him. Safe pick as a big 3rd, 4th liner who can fight and score a little, could also develop into a top 6 power forward, like so many big guys his upside depends on skating but is seen as a safe pick in weak draft.

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
Anyone got a good site where I can get educated on the guys not in the top 10?

The OP's link is great, just looking for more variety of scouting reports.

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
1] Vrana
2] Kempe
3] Goldobin
4] McKeown
5] Ho-Sang

That's the list of who I want with my pick, obviously #1 is my top choice. I'm not going to guess with Chiarelli & company are thinking about right now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad