Wireless gaming mice

Sep 19, 2008
To be fair Logitech is pretty dominant in the market and is the only wireless mouse I've been using for years. There's a few knockoffs or cheap alternatives but for daily wireless use you can't beat Logitech

That said...some of the models have mouse buttons that get a little quirky after regular use. But for the most part these mice are 15 dollars and pretty durable

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I don't tolerate input lag well, so I stick to wired. "Wireless gaming" seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me. That said, I admit that I haven't tried a recent high-end wireless mouse, so I don't know how good they've gotten. Even if they feel indistinguishable, though, I'm personally not going to pay $100 for one when I can get the same responsiveness from a $15 wired one. I don't find the cord nearly unsightly enough to pay that much to eliminate it (and then have to worry about battery life). That's just me, though. I know that others prefer a more organized, minimalist desk.

Sep 19, 2008
I don't tolerate input lag well, so I stick to wired. "Wireless gaming" seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me. That said, I admit that I haven't tried a recent high-end wireless mouse, so I don't know how good they've gotten. Even if they feel indistinguishable, though, I'm personally not going to pay $100 for one when I can get the same responsiveness from a $15 wired one. I don't find the cord nearly unsightly enough to pay that much to eliminate it (and then have to worry about battery life). That's just me, though. I know that others prefer a more organized, minimalist desk.
yeah this is why most streamers use wired mice. honestly having a cable drag the mouse is usually pretty uncomfortable

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I got a deal on an Asus P702 Gladius at like 50% off due to some deal on Asus Products when I bought my 1440p monitor from Best Buy for my build. I mostly use an Xbox controller anyway, so I wasn't being that picky on mouse and keyboard.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Everyone sings high praise for the Logitech pro superlight. I got one like a year ago, and while its a solid mouse, I still just prefer using my g403 instead due to the size. The superlight is pretty small and would sometimes cramp my hand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad