GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Petterson has been a dud these playoffs.

His trajectory kinda reminds of RNH in some ways. I thought Petterson looked really good and special as a rookie and then he has just sort of plateaued and never really has taken any significant steps. Good player but doesn’t stand out in crunch time or playoff time.

Least Nuge isn’t making 12m or w/e though.
Been telling Nucks fans for years that EP is more Nuge than McDavid.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Ferraro picks Oilers to win tonight. Saying their the best Oilers team we’ve seen in a long while.

PK agrees but it’s cause McDavid has 2 more gears to get to and he expects that tonight. More Oilers are just McDavid stupidity by PK.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Which of the Stars/Knights defensive systems has the best chance to stop the Avs?
I wished I had watched more of the Jets/Avs series so I could see what it was that the Jets were and werent doing.
I honestly have no idea what system they were using.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I wished I had watched more of the Jets/Avs series so I could see what it was that the Jets were and werent doing.
I honestly have no idea what system they were using.
They made the Jets D look bad from what I saw. Jets losing Dillon was significant too i think.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
They made the Jets D look bad from what I saw. Jets losing Dillon was significant too i think.
Big loss for sure but I have to think that the Jets werent even trying to slow the Avs down through the neutral zone.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Big loss for sure but I have to think that the Jets werent even trying to slow the Avs down through the neutral zone.
Yeh could be. Bowness is supposed to be a great defensive coach though. But maybe outdated and out of ideas at this point.

Reactions: guymez

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Vegas gets away with a blatant trip with ref looking right at it. But there's no bias in officiating. Anyone got a copy of it?

Reactions: TheNumber4

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Vegas gets away with a blatant trip with ref looking right at it. But there's no bias in officiating. Anyone got a copy of it?
Looked pretty blatant to me. ESPN not even showing a replay. f***in tools just cover up NhL incompetence all the time.

Reactions: BlackDogg

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
As much as I want Dallas to win, I forgot how stupid their fans are.

Seguin gets a major reduced to a minor and the crowd still chants "Ref you suck"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad