Transfer: Winter Transfer Thread Part II - BarSALEona

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Half of those teams can't afford Haaland or Mbappe. City, PSG, Real, and maybe Barca are the only clubs in the mix for them.
Those are the only teams that can pass the Arsenal in funds and aura, Arsenal will be able to beat the likes of Inter, BVB, Union, Monaco, Lille, Atalanta, West Ham, Napoli for Vlahovic like we did with countless other players. I think it was Gabriel which was on Napoli's shortlist of being very close of signing him and he decided he wanted to be a Gunner. That's like 98% of all the other top European players too.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Those are the only teams that can pass the Arsenal in funds and aura, Arsenal will be able to beat the likes of Inter, BVB, Union, Monaco, Lille, Atalanta, West Ham, Napoli for Vlahovic like we did with countless other players. I think it was Gabriel which was on Napoli's shortlist of being very close of signing him and he decided he wanted to be a Gunner. That's like 98% of all the other top European players too.
I can also agree with you, and by the way Arsenal would make a lot of sense since Fiorentina will definitely buy Torreira and an operation can be built. The point is the player, Fiorentina are happy to sell him, but he doesn't want to go to the Gunners today. Entering the Champions League could help, but if PSG arrives and loses Mbappè and for some reason does not take Haaland, you can be sure they will want Vlahovic. I have only one fear, that he has half a promise with Juventus.

Geordie Bruin

Dec 27, 2018
Newcastle
Saw that the fee was £12M with add ons. Trippier is a huge upgrade but not one worth £25M at his age.

Absolute steal. £12m upfront, rising to a possible £15m with add ons depending on avoiding relegation and then European qualification next season.

After watching the state of Krafth, Murphy and Ritchie attempt to play at full back then I’d have been more than happy if we paid £25m!

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Which is why you are desperate for a forward while we have both Awoniyi and Kruse. :cool:

Last edited:

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Half of those teams can't afford Haaland or Mbappe. City, PSG, Real, and maybe Barca are the only clubs in the mix for them.
I doubt they'll get him, but United and Chelsea can easily afford them. Barca is a financial mess.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Basically saying if Coman leaves they would target dembouz. Which seems unlikely given by that time Dembele would have signed.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Which is why you are desperate for a forward while we have both Awoniyi and Kruse. :cool:
Bought one of them from those Liverpool scrubs as well, but I care more for my Polish brethren in the Union. I wish you lot had Schick, I would fake rumours for him every window like the media did with Reus to Arsenal lol.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Saw that TFC wanted to keep him, how highly rated is he, what’s his play style like?
He is a little bit of a late bloomer bursting on to the scene for TFC and the CMNT about 2 years ago. Talented going forward and has a great work rate for tracking back. Where he shines is his ability to create for others and himself with quick feet and smart runs.

Likely plays as a RWB for Forest.

AlanHUK

5-14-6-1
Nov 27, 2010
Nottingham, England
can he play left side or in a more attacking RW/RF role? Since we have Djed Spence at RWB now and I can't see anything other than injury causing him to lose his place

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad