GDT: Winter Classic 6:20 pm (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
If the game was in the X I'm thinking the same thing, it's a loss. Just the game to dust off the rust and move on.

I just think the outdoor, temp, and the excitement of it will be big factors.
Hopefully they factor in positively. Fiala will get a goal tonight. So just need other people to step up and add a few as well

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
At least we have the most productive outdoor guy among Wild and Blues players, with 4 points (2-2) in 3 games. And this makes him 6th in league history.

Tonight his plan is to make those stats look even prettier...

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
At least we have the most productive outdoor guy among Wild and Blues players, with 4 points (2-2) in 3 games. And this makes him 6th in league history.

Tonight his plan is to make those stats look even prettier...
And what player Wild that be?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Spurgeon, Brodin, and JEE out? Not expecting a win. Hope i am wrong. This is a group of well rested try hards that might prevail.

RR10

Jul 2, 2018
Spurgeon, Brodin, and JEE out? Not expecting a win. Hope i am wrong. This is a group of well rested try hards that might prevail.
Its not a big deal compared to what the Blues faced recently having many key players out at the same time: Kyrou, Thomas, Schenn, Perron, Faulk, Bozak, Binnington.

Looks like Schenn is out for this game but the others are back.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Its not a big deal compared to what the Blues faced recently having many key players out at the same time: Kyrou, Thomas, Schenn, Perron, Faulk, Bozak, Binnington.

Looks like Schenn is out for this game but the others are back.
I am talking about tonight's game, not things that have happened in the past. Spurgeon, Brodin, and JEE are about as central to this team as it gets. Missing them guts our defensive play.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Are those paid actors doing the fake ice fishing and roasting marshmallows?

Southern Minny

Nov 29, 2021
So, what hard stuff are they selling tonight? I don't think beer will be a big seller tonight. lol

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Do any of these count yet though? The first wasn't even on TNT, the second is in the hour long pre-game.

I thought it was for during the game broadcast itself.

We can quibble, but I consider pre-game part of the broadcast. ;)

Regardless, I wouldn't be surprised if we get 5 mentions after the puck drop.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Ok, pre-game on TNT sure, I could understand, but any mentions before that on a different network? ;)

I wouldn't count those....I saw that NHL Network made a reference to Siberia during their pre-game, but I didn't count that. I did chuckle though.

Reactions: TaLoN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad