GDT: Winter Classic 6:20 pm (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Who: St. Louis Blues (18-9-45, 41 points) at Minnesota Wild (19-9-2, 40 points)
Puck drop: 6:20 p.m. CT
Watch: TNT
Listen: KFAN FM 100.3; Wild Radio Network; Wild NHL App

ny-145.gif

:newyear::sgrin::scool::slaugh::snow:

If you are going to the game:
bundle-up-pold-outside-9442479.png

If you are watching it on tv:
homer-simpson-tv-sports-pennant.jpg

Lines: :dunno: Spurgeon and JEE out. Brodin's COVID status is question.

Let Go Wild

Last edited:

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
This is one of the very few times I've actually glad I didn't fork up the ungodly amount of money they wanted for tickets to go to the game. If you are going, please layer up and bring some hand warmers for your feet!!

Wabit

May 23, 2016
This is one of the very few times I've actually glad I didn't fork up the ungodly amount of money they wanted for tickets to go to the game. If you are going, please layer up and bring some hand warmers for your feet!!

I've been using the lower back heat wrap things the last few years hunting to help stay warm. I look for is which one covers the biggest surface area.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

I wanted to use this for the GDT song, but it is the wrong vibe for today's game.

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
No word yet on Brodin's status, but I know Guerin has been optimistic he'll be cleared for today...

Meanwhile, the fans today will be all...
frz.gif

Wabit

May 23, 2016
It's too bad there isn't any tailgating. It's a blast at cold games.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Was able to convince my Dad to come with to the game after the friend I was going to go with tested positive for COVID. Looking forward to it! No idea what to expect in terms of the actual game...think it's actually a good thing that it's a 'weird' game with the Wild not playing in the last two weeks. I think they'll win.

Reactions: TaLoN

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Haha...chicken! :DD

Better take cover, that Catalyst 9X could become a dangerous weapon...

FICCMz3XIAAHSK6

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I expect the Wild to be pretty thoroughly destroyed in this game. Ek being out is a massive blow. Maybe Talbot can steal one but I doubt it. We always struggle against the blues and they are firing on all cylinders while we flail around falling back to earth at terminal velocity

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
I am thrilled that the High School Hockey tourny hair guy got to do a video for the NHLers hair. He kills me each year.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Feels like a loss to me. Does anyone disagree?

It doesn't feel like a win. It's a toss up for me with the added variables of temp and being outside. A couple of early goals could turn the game into a blowout for either team.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
It doesn't feel like a win. It's a toss up for me with the added variables of temp and being outside. A couple of early goals could turn the game into a blowout for either team.
We don’t typically match up well with them it feels like. Haven’t played hockey in a while, without some top guys, bad conditions, it’s tough

Wabit

May 23, 2016
We don’t typically match up well with them it feels like. Haven’t played hockey in a while, without some top guys, bad conditions, it’s tough

If the game was in the X I'm thinking the same thing, it's a loss. Just the game to dust off the rust and move on.

I just think the outdoor, temp, and the excitement of it will be big factors.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad