GDT: Winnipeg @ Toronto | The Next Great Goal Scorer.. & Patrick Laine | 730PM - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Great one!!
i know right, it's not like playing opposing teams shutdown lines with komorov and a set of wingers is the most offensively gifted linemates one can ask for. Kadri has flaws like every other player, he does shoot at times from bad angles. However this hasn't negated his effect on the team this season or his impact. He has a great corsi, because he is good at cycling and created chances from the pts. He is a guy who usually shows up for us. This year is no exception. He has been a good player for his whole career. Now he looks to be taking the next step and becoming a great player. It's still a progress though, in order for him to become a true star he needs to improve his shot continually, and work on his skating. He gets better in these areas most years, but he just has to not get complacent and keep up the hard work.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Honestly what did the Leafs do to make the refs hate us so much.

I've been saying it all season. It's unbelievable how many calls go against us. And no, I don't think this team doesn't deserve penalties. It's just blatantly obvious most nights that it leans one way. The only calls we get are the obvious ones like this too many men call. We never get those borderline calls that always go against us.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Yeah Morgan, it's usually better if you can get the shot off there super-chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad