Pre-Game Talk: Winnipeg @ Toronto 7:00 HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shwaguy*

Go Winnipeg!

They're loaded with players I would've preferred Burke going after than the guys he did go after (Wheeler, Ladd, Trouba, Buff).

Wheeler for a deal around Kaberle instead of the deal Burke accepted
Ladd instead of Versteeg
Trouba instead of Rielly at the draft
Buff

Agreed except the Bolded, Trouba is good but he's not remotely above Rielly. They're around even and I prefer rielly's potential.

Giuseppe Sallo

ELE-VAT-ED
Apr 20, 2007
Back to L.A
twitter.com
dustin-byfuglien.gif

Dustin Byfuglien came in like a WRECKING BALL... seriously this dude is a beast. Imagine him on the Leafs.

Banic

Jun 23, 2010
Toronto
I'd rather jump of a building then see habs, canuks, sens win the cup.

Oilers and Flames indifferent. If they ever make it I will cheer for them unless ofcourse leafs also make it whenever that is......

Ya I too hate the habs and sens lol, but for the rest I want to see them have success. As I went to school in Ottawa and have family in MTL I would try my best to see the positives in it.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Lol I personally want to see them be successful. I'd like to see more Canadian teams do well, bring the cup home where it belongs.

I never subscribed to the "cheer for the Canadian team" crap just because we live in Canada. The only time I ever did this (Started watching hockey in 1999) was in 2006 - Really rooted for the Oilers to go all the way once they reached the WCF. 2004, I went Tampa over Calgary (Wanted Andreychuk to win a cup), 2007 Ducks over Sens (This one should be obvious), and 2011 Bruins over Canucks (Again, obvious reasons).

Hell, funny enough, last year playoffs at my workplace, most of the office (pretty much Leaf fans) rooted for the Habs because of that whole "cheer for the Canadian team" mantra... No offense, but I wanted to punch any Leaf fan cheering for the Habs in the face because that is complete sacrilege :laugh:

Oilers, Flames - indifferent
Jets, Canucks - hate
Sens - loathe
Habs - worst team ever

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
As much as I hate the Habs if the Canucks and Habs met in the SCF I'd be rooting for the Habs.

........yeah
i mean if i had to root for a team, it would more than Likely be Montreal. because I think if it were reversed, most Montreal fans would do the same for us. I'd imagine.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Tough choice, too bad both teams couldn't lose. But I wouldn't care who won if there was a riot afterward :)
As much as I hate the Habs there is no fanbase more ******* than the Canucks one. Them not winning a Stanley Cup ever keeps them in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad