Proposal: Winnipeg Jets Wiki Site

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Kyle Connor is from Shelby Township, MI, not Clinton Township, MI.

Interesting I pulled most of the infobox template data from wikipedia. They have him listed as Clinton Township there.

Kyle Connor - Wikipedia

A does Elite Prospects..

Kyle Connor at eliteprospects.com

Hockey-Reference and HockeyDB have him listed as Shelby Township

Some articles mention him being from Clinton others Shelby township... one is on west side of the state, the other the east side.

Ex-UM hockey star Connor back to face Red Wings

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan
Interesting I pulled most of the infobox template data from wikipedia. They have him listed as Clinton Township there.

Kyle Connor - Wikipedia

A does Elite Prospects..

Kyle Connor at eliteprospects.com

Hockey-Reference and HockeyDB have him listed as Shelby Township

Some articles mention him being from Clinton others Shelby township... one is on west side of the state, the other the east side.

Ex-UM hockey star Connor back to face Red Wings
The Jets have him listed from Shelby Township. In the case of a discrepancy I'd trust his employer over user-edited websites.

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
The Jets have him listed from Shelby Township. In the case of a discrepancy I'd trust his employer over user-edited websites.

After some heavy digging I found out that Shelby Township Charter and Clinton Township Charter are basically right beside each other. And that their boundaries actually interfere with each other. Both are just suburbs of Detroit and are considered mostly in Detroit proper. So depending where he grew up, he could be from both.

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan
After some heavy digging I found out that Shelby Township Charter and Clinton Township Charter are basically right beside each other. And that their boundaries actually interfere with each other. Both are just suburbs of Detroit and are considered mostly in Detroit proper. So depending where he grew up, he could be from both.

Again, because they are still two different places, for the sake of credibility I would go with the Jets site over Wikipedia.

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan
If you want it changed you are free to change it. :)
I thought you would want this project you've started to be more accurate. Genetically speaking, because it's not my project, I can't be bothered. I was only trying to help.

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I thought you would want this project you've started to be more accurate. Genetically speaking, because it's not my project, I can't be bothered. I was only trying to help.

I was trying to coax you on board. It didnt work.

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Jedi mind tricks don't work on Vulcans. :yoda:

This is the wiki, you're looking for.

SmoggyShamefulAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad