Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
winnipeg-jets-fan-600x467.jpg

Big Ryan

Mar 27, 2011
Ottawa
Hopefully with Plekanec out Eller can step up. If Eller isn't working with Gio and Ryder by the middle of the game, i'd try Chuckie up there as center.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Hopefully with Plekanec out Eller can step up. If Eller isn't working with Gio and Ryder by the middle of the game, i'd try Chuckie up there as center.

I'd try it if Larry isn't working, Chuckie played his best game of the season last night.

Johnny B Good

Sep 21, 2011
#Habs Therrien says Gallagher and Pacioretty are both good to go tonight after being hit by slapshots last night in Philly.

If its not already old news..

Analyzer*

#Habs Therrien says Gallagher and Pacioretty are both good to go tonight after being hit by slapshots last night in Philly.

If its not already old news..

Wow, we have a fan in Norway ? Let's just say I noticed this 2nd.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Should be an important match for Lars Eller today. Will surely get more responsibilities today.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
When a team loses, it is always great to have a game right away. I hope they win tonight in the worst way!

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Some thoughts:

1)Our injury situation will allow our depth guys to gain valuable experience with bigger roles, we should look at this as an opportunity
2)Our offence is generated largely from the point (even without Diaz), so the loss of Plek and Pac are reduced somewhat.
3)Our PK is steadily increasing, and With Eller getting PP time, we could have better zone-entry and puck possession.
4)We should try Whiskey on the second PP instead of Gorges. Kings fans were saying his shots rarely get blocked/miss the net. Even if they're not hard, if he's accurate he can be useful.
5)Galch is looking gassed out there, but like I've said before his heart is in it and he's really trying his best to break through the rookie wall. He had 1A last night, perhaps he's heating up?
6)The guys will play after stinking last night, and for Budaj since his family will be there.
7)I hope MT balances TOI and everyone gets a chance to pick up the slack and be a leader.

Also, Is Pacioretty in or out for tonight? Does anyone know?

EDIT: Maxpac is IN!!!!

Last edited:

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Some thoughts:

1)Our injury situation will allow our depth guys to gain valuable experience with bigger roles, we should look at this as an opportunity
2)Our offence is generated largely from the point (even without Diaz), so the loss of Plek and Pac are reduced somewhat.
3)Our PK is steadily increasing, and With Eller getting PP time, we could have better zone-entry and puck possession.
4)We should try Whiskey on the second PP instead of Gorges. Kings fans were saying his shots rarely get blocked/miss the net. Even if they're not hard, if he's accurate he can be useful.
5)Galch is looking gassed out there, but like I've said before his heart is in it and he's really trying his best to break through the rookie wall. He had 1A last night, perhaps he's heating up?
6)The guys will play after stinking last night, and for Budaj since his family will be there.
7)I hope MT balances TOI and everyone gets a chance to pick up the slack and be a leader.

Pacioretty is in

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Some thoughts:

PAC is in

Koivu 11

Jul 23, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
soooo no official lineup? cuz apparently whiteys back in...

my guess...

patches-dd-gally
ryder-eller-gionta
prust-galchy-dumont
moen-halpern-white

Last edited:

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Don't look now but the only "impact" player out of the big 4 (Plekanec, Patches, Markov, Subban) to play all 37 games this season will be... Andrei Markov.:laugh::handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad