GDT: Winnipeg Jets vs Calgary Flames August 1st Game 1 of best of 5 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
looks like a sweep for the flames......the jets were at one time a big fast hard hitting team, once described as "pack of wolves", now they are just a very average team....this team has digressed ever since the loss to the knights.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
looks like a sweep for the flames......the jets were at one time a big fast hard hitting team, once described as "pack of wolves", now they are just a very average team....this team has digressed ever since the loss to the knights.

yep. Very unfortunate

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
I dont think ive ever been madder after watching a jets game. This was supposed to be a playoff game and our top players looked like complete dogshit. Why did they even bother showing up to the bubble, should have saved everyone some time and stayed the f*** home if that was the effort they are going to bring.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I will admit the Jets folded after Chef's souffle...

Next game will tell us if the Jets have any yar'balls....

ClockworkOrangeGIF1.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Sportsnet is a bit too excited about Tkachuk injuring Scheifele and diving to draw a penalty to my liking.

It seemed like a dirty play to me. Can’t believe no one on the broadcast mentioned that.

Weezeric

Jan 27, 2015
The Jets need a rat. They’ve never had one but they are so valuable in the playoffs. The flames strategy of taking runs at the Jets stars was a good one.

Reactions: snowkiddin

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Not surprised the Flames wanted it more. Probably forgot they no longer have a coach that will beat the shit out of them if they don't try hard enough.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
What a f***ing embarrassment. That was a walk in the park for the Flames.

That's what happens when you replace size and aggressiveness with small skill.

I want to see some real change to this roster in the off-season, definitely not built for the playoffs.

Well at least we have a shot at Lafreniere, he wouldn't have mailed in the rest of the game.

Pathetic.

Reactions: GNP and snowkiddin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad