Winnipeg Jets, village burning

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
You can't be serious?

Dallas has a superstar, Dallas has depth, and Dallas has a good coach, Dallas also has playoff success, Dallas has leadership, Dallas has experience and Dallas has been to Conference and Stanley Cup finals MULTIPLE times in the last few years.. something Winnipeg can't even get a slight whiff of over a decade of being back in the league.

Comparing these two teams is just sad.

1703698177662.gif

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
You guys can disagree, no problem. Just tag me in this thread when Winnipeg gets deep in the playoffs.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Probably. Same guy goes into every Buffalo thread to post about how much better Heiskanen is than Dahlin too.
Lol. I assumed he meant almost ppg Roberta was the Dallas superstar - should have confirmed. He probably meant Heiskanen. Lol.

Aphid

Oct 19, 2014
What is with Stars fans having a hate on for the Jets? I guess maybe it's because the teams are in the same division but I don't see any other teams overly talking about them to make a poster that angry. This is the second thread in a short time period where some Dallas reply guy comes in and starts swinging wildly without provocation. It's weird.

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Clearly this thread was created as some sort of reverse counter jinx to prevent the Canucks from being jinxed but it wont work, we are on to your tricks.

You guys can disagree, no problem. Just tag me in this thread when Winnipeg gets deep in the playoffs.
You mean like that time they went to the conference finals in 2018. They may not have a ton of playoff success but when you made the silly statement that they had never been to the conference finals you should have done a little bit of homework first.

Also I'm not sure if you are completely clueless or what, but the head coach of the Dallas Stars during their run to the cup finals in 2020 is now the head coach of the Winnipeg Jets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad