Pre-Game Talk: Winnipeg Jets v Arizona Coyotes Tuesday 7pm

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Tuesday represents the last time a 1.0 Jet will step on the ice in Winnipeg in an NHL game. I am filled with nostalgia. I haven't been Doan's biggest fan of late, but would like to see him get some serious love on Tuesday.

White Out 403*

Doan is a clown. If I was there he'd get zero love from me. He has no love for our town and he's a dirty player. Good riddance.

Derfel*

Doan took out one of our players early this season who hasn't even been back yet. He's dirty, he's talked trash about Winnipeg as a city for years, and the league is a better place once he's gone.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
is Hutch ever gonna get a start again?

It would appear not. Pav's seems like he's getting close... so Helle is riding the wave until Ondrej is ready to start again. The only chance is that 5 / 6th back to back. If Pavelec is still out (or in the AHL on a conditioning stint) then I see him playing the game vs the Canes.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Doan is a true leader. One of the best captain's in the NHL. Jet 2.0 fans have no obligation to cheer him on, but also no reason for disdain.

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
Ehlers - Scheifele - Wheeler
Lowry - Little - Armia
Ladd - Burmistrov - Stafford
Thorburn - Copp - Halischuk

What do you think? Hopefully at least Scheifs and Lowry will play in the next match.

KCjetsfan

Jul 14, 2012
Gardner KS
I don't understand the Winnipeg specific hate he gets, but I think tuna is spot on. He's just not liked by many around the league for good reason.

Savardian Spinarama

Grippin' 'n Grinnin'
Jul 9, 2011
Winnipeg
Don't necessarily like him or hate him. To me he's just another player on another team. I have zero nostalgia for him and it won't matter one bit to me when he finally retires.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
IMG_1234-300x225.jpg

No Burmistrov, Stafford or Perreault. All three goalies participated today.

Audio: Scheifele and Stuart.

To listen click here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad