Status
Not open for further replies.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
i'm ribbing you.
I'm still on the side where i'd love to give Niku some ice time.

sorry no /s font

He hasn't been good at the NHL level thus far... but he's still got a chance of being not not good in the future (intentional double negative).
There are Jets that have always been not good and don't really have a chance of being otherwise that got ice time before him.
It will be interesting to see what happens moving forward.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
sorry no /s font

He hasn't been good at the NHL level thus far... but he's still got a chance of being not not good in the future (intentional double negative).
There are Jets that have always been not good and don't really have a chance of being otherwise that got ice time before him.

As an aside, it is interesting to see how perception of one's opinion is impacted by how one tries to adjust others perceptions.

I said pre draft that I viewed Stanley as a 3rd-5th round draft pick talent, and pre draft I also said I viewed Niku as a 2nd-3rd round draft pick... but I'm sure most here would think that I hate Stanley and adore Niku (which I am a bit guilty in; I did play up the meme haha).

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
sorry no /s font

you say "interesting". i say "put in a position to not succeed".

you have to think that Sbisa and Samberg are ahead of him on the depth chart. Sbisa because he's a known veteran, Samberg because he deserves it.
only way i see him going in is if, perhaps, Pionk goes down, simply because a Jets' line-up with Poolman, Beaulieu, Forbert, DeMelo, Sbisa and Morrissey will give nothing but LOL power play options

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
As an aside, it is interesting to see how perception of one's opinion is impacted by how one tries to adjust others perceptions.

I said pre draft that I viewed Stanley as a 3rd-5th round draft pick talent, and pre draft I also said I viewed Niku as a 2nd-3rd round draft pick... but I'm sure most here would think that I hate Stanley and adore Niku (which I am a bit guilty in; I did play up the meme haha).
Do you Samberg good for a 2nd rounder or legitimately good?

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
For the first time i REALLY liked what i saw from Vaseline, his skating was very good and he looked to be one of the faster skaters out there. MAN Connor has skill, what a coo to be able to get him in the draft. Even if we don't have Roslovic anymore just getting Connor that low in the draft makes it ok .:nod:

Reactions: JetsUK and surixon

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
For the first time i REALLY liked what i saw from Vaseline, his skating was very good and he looked to be one of the faster skaters out there. MAN Connor has skill, what a coo to be able to get him in the draft. Even if we don't have Roslovic anymore just getting Connor that low in the draft makes it ok .:nod:
All 3 teams hit home runs and even tho ours is a lesser still great. Barzal, Connor Chabot

Reactions: Jets 31

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
Don't see Muzzin offense but Brodie isn't a bad stylistic comparison.
What's funny about that is Muzzin's career PPG is .44 while Brodie's is .42, it's really close. I think Samberg may have more physicality than Brodie. I think he's somewhere between those two guys.

Reactions: surixon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad