Winnipeg Jets Top 20 Prospects 2017 - #9

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
Lemieux was absolutely flying out there. His improved skating has perhaps rescued his chance at playing in the NHL. We know he has some scoring ability. Couple that with a quicker game and he could possibly become what we all hoped he could be.
Now if he can keep his mental game in check.

would mind having a player a little "loco" on the team. stick him with dano and lowry, be a fun line full of hits.

what's the worst thing that could happen?

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Samberg again...

Then Kovacevic.
Then Lemieux.
Then Virtanen.

I can live with this. I would have to hold my nose when I vote for Lemmy but if there is a majority of Samberg voters that want to push Stanley down as far as possible, and this is an order we can agree on to keep our powerful voting bloc united, then I say let's go for it. Kovy! Lemmy! Virty! Let us rain hell down on the Loganites! :laugh:

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I can live with this. I would have to hold my nose when I vote for Lemmy but if there is a majority of Samberg voters that want to push Stanley down as far as possible, and this is an order we can agree on to keep our powerful voting bloc united, then I say let's go for it. Kovy! Lemmy! Virty! Let us rain hell down on the Loganites! :laugh:

Foley, Kovacevic, Virtanen, Green are all very tight for me the next vote. I think we have a 20% win again next vote. I won't vote to keep Stanley lower, if average fans think his draft status somehow makes him higher than he should be so be it. I think I will go either Green or Foley next vote.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Foley, Kovacevic, Virtanen, Green are all very tight for me the next vote. I think we have a 20% win again next vote. I won't vote to keep Stanley lower, if average fans think his draft status somehow makes him higher than he should be so be it. I think I will go either Green or Foley next vote.

Signed. I voted Samberg now but I think all of the named + Stanley should be considered now. It's very close between them. And they are all so different in their development path.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Signed. I voted Samberg now but I think all of the named + Stanley should be considered now. It's very close between them. And they are all so different in their development path.

I agree things get more interesting again now.....we have had some great 2 way races but not a good 3 or 4 way race yet. Maybe Stanley does pick up some of the Samberg crowd and wins in a walk who knows with democracy? At this point I think Kovacevic is way ahead of Stanley in development but maybe Stanley will pick it up this season, we shall see.

Last edited:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012

If no prospect gets more than 25%, it should be a runoff between the top 2.

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
Went Samberg. Garret is very influential for me.

In fact, I'm good with trading Stanley now if it helps fill a need.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Next will be Foley for me, followed probably by Lemieux or Nogier. I think they have some NHL potential.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Next will be Foley for me, followed probably by Lemieux or Nogier. I think they have some NHL potential.

Except they've all been around long enough to see where their arcs are likely to land. Which in my uninformed opinion is injury call-ups. I would rather vote for the shiny new toys and the dreams of their yet untapped greatness. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad