" where are the new boys"

" are you guys brothers"

" they brought their fricken toys"

Slapshot

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Well he didn't really play because of the depth in front of him so....

Not saying he still isn't a decent prospect. But if you get buried when trying to make the next step in your develop it is only natural for people's expectations to drop.

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I am surprised there is no love for Lemieux a virtual 1st rounder (1st overall in 2nd round), 41 goals last year, has that "edge" to him the team and Winnipeggers would LOVE.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I am surprised there is no love for Lemieux a virtual 1st rounder (1st overall in 2nd round), 41 goals last year, has that "edge" to him the team and Winnipeggers would LOVE.

Most people here really like him but the problem is Winnipeg just has too many excellent prospects :yo: In this poll alone, Chiarot has proven he can play NHL so he's ahead and Comrie is a great goalie

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Most people here really like him but the problem is Winnipeg just has too many excellent prospects :yo: In this poll alone, Chiarot has proven he can play NHL so he's ahead and Comrie is a great goalie

The question then, is he better than any of the prospects rated higher than him since he was just included in this poll, correct me if I am wrong.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
The question then, is he better than any of the prospects rated higher than him since he was just included in this poll, correct me if I am wrong.

Well obviously that's a matter of opinion but the guys ahead of him are 5 really good 1st-rounders, a great goalie, Petan (another fantastic player) and Harkins, who may or may not be better. Regardless, these guys are all promising.

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
I'm torn. I voted for Chiarot on the premise that goalies are voodoo. Chiarot is a bonafide NHL'r. He is a decent bottom pairing D, with some upside remaining to possibly be a #4. Certainly his ceiling is lower then other guys on the list, but his floor is also considerably higher.

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
I'm torn. I voted for Chiarot on the premise that goalies are voodoo. Chiarot is a bonafide NHL'r. He is a decent bottom pairing D, with some upside remaining to possibly be a #4. Certainly his ceiling is lower then other guys on the list, but his floor is also considerably higher.

This was tough for me too. Not sure where to put him. Also not surehow hhe'll look with a normal partner for an extended stretch.

jetkarma*

I don't think this needs a ':sarcasm:'

Agreed .

He may indeed have been behind some depth but he never really gave them a reason to change that slotting which is certainly more than a bit reflective of his performance and production .

He has a chance to change that , hope he does , we'll see though .

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
This was tough for me too. Not sure where to put him. Also not surehow hhe'll look with a normal partner for an extended stretch.

What do you meanby a normal partner? Are you going to insist on rating him by putting someone really awful beside him? If he can't carry a slug he is no good?

I would like to see him with Postma. Might provide good insight on both of them. Give them a little time to adapt to each other before judging.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad