Prospect Info: Winnipeg Jets Prospect Thread 2013-2014 (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetkarma*

Why couldn't he have done that when they played the Wheat Kings last game? i would have loved to see that live, even at the cost of the Wheaties losing.

Hint: The Wheaties won thanks to a hattrick by Nechjezleb.

He was dinged up for a while , maybe it has taken him a bit to get back into the swing of things. How did he look to you when you saw him in person?

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
He was dinged up for a while , maybe it has taken him a bit to get back into the swing of things. How did he look to you when you saw him in person?

He looked barely noticable outside of his size. When you have such a towering presence over everyone else, you'd think that you could have some puck separation powers. He looks like a spindly mother****er, but he needs to grow into his frame.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Future Jets PP key component?

Hopefully!

Future, as in: next week? :laugh: ;)

Kid definitely has the hands to be a distributor / QB on a PP.

Yea as we watch our PP struggles turn into a nightmare one thing that gives me hope is thinking of Trouba, Morrissey, and Petan on a unit (fill in the other spots how you like). Not sure if Petan will make the NHL but if he does he is the exact type of piece we are missing on our PP.

Happy to see him rolling along this season. Bizzarre following a prospect that routinely has 2 and 3 point nights.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Yea as we watch our PP struggles turn into a nightmare one thing that gives me hope is thinking of Trouba, Morrissey, and Petan on a unit (fill in the other spots how you like). Not sure if Petan will make the NHL but if he does he is the exact type of piece we are missing on our PP.

Happy to see him rolling along this season. Bizzarre following a prospect that routinely has 2 and 3 point nights.

I'm really intrigued to see if he's able to transition his game to the NHL. To follow along with your thought process for future:

Kossy (front of the net disturber), Scheifele and Petan, Morrissey and Trouba.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I'm really intrigued to see if he's able to transition his game to the NHL. To follow along with your thought process for future:

Kossy (front of the net disturber), Scheifele and Petan, Morrissey and Trouba.

Looks good and if Kossy gets to banged up we can put Lowry in front of the net.

I know it is unrealistic statistically to expect them all to make the NHL let alone get PP time but it is fun to dream.

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
Looks good and if Kossy gets to banged up we can put Lowry in front of the net.

I know it is unrealistic statistically to expect them all to make the NHL let alone get PP time but it is fun to dream.

lol if your gonna dream, dream big!

I give you, the 2015-16 Winnipeg jets, pay no heed to the near 100% drafting success rate, it's totally attainable!

Kane - Schiefel - Wheeler
Ladd - Petan - Little
Lowry - Lodge - Kosmachuk
Copp - Sutter - Blmoqvist

Enstrom Bogo
Morrisey Trouba
Kostalek Kichton

Hellbuyck
Comrie

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013

I give you, the 2015-16 Winnipeg jets, pay no heed to the near 100% drafting success rate, it's totally attainable!

Ladd - Petan - Little

Enstrom Bogo
Morrisey Trouba
Kostalek Kichton

Hellbuyck
Comrie

The Jets would be the best drafting team in history if this comes true.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011

Ladd - Petan - Little

Enstrom Bogo
Morrisey Trouba
Kostalek Kichton

Hellbuyck
Comrie

Lodge is having a pt per game season in the Ahl and was just called up because our regular 3rd line centre Olson stubbed his pinky toe on our last road trip.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
For those wanting to watch Morrissey play, Shaw CH9 is carrying Kooteney Ice vs Prince Albert Raiders game on friday @7:00. There is usually an HD channel for these games (either 303/304) The Jets Flyers play at the same time so get your PVR's ready.

PS you can also watch Draisaitl and dream of him in a Jets jersey one day.

jetkarma*

For those wanting to watch Morrissey play, Shaw CH9 is carrying Kooteney Ice vs Prince Albert Raiders game on friday @7:00. There is usually an HD channel for these games (either 303/304) The Jets Flyers play at the same time so get your PVR's ready.

Chevy is trading up then in this draft?:sarcasm:

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

Painful.....I am on a trip in the US that extends past this date. I would like to see Morrissey in action.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg

Ladd - Petan - Little

Enstrom Bogo
Morrisey Trouba
Kostalek Kichton

Hellbuyck
Comrie

Morrisey Trouba
Enstrom Bogo
Kostalek Kichton