GDT: WINnipeg Jets @ LOSS Angeles Kings 3/23/07 7:30pm PST, 790KABC, FSW-1

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Damn I wish this team played like this more often this season. First time in a long time I saw the team not bothered by being down a goal. This is the team I wish showed up on the roadtrip.

They did play well but you have to consider the competition with an injury ravaged defense, down 5 d, and tepid goaltending. And Bishop only faced 19 shots.
Kings took advantage , 4 Special team goals is a great thing and props to them but it won't be that easy every night.

Last edited:

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Nah, im not getting my hopes up again. They didnt show up in games where they needed to against St Louis and Calgary (twice). No doubt they will pack it in again in the next few must win games. This team just doesnt give a ****.

Kings would need to go 8-1 at worst (beating Calgary twice in regulation) and still need a lot of help to make it. Not going to happen considering the teams on their schedule. Not only their opponents but the Kings haven't put together a solid string of games all season.

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
Kings would need to go 8-1 at worst (beating Calgary twice in regulation) and still need a lot of help to make it. Not going to happen considering the teams on their schedule. Not only their opponents but the Kings haven't put together a solid string of games all season.

No problem Kings just got their first win of a 13 game winning streak

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Stoll: "It was great to work with you tonight. Man, it's cold up here. I thought you guys would have at least a heater."
Nick: "Of course it's cold, it's a hockey rink Jarett."
Stoll: "Got Reeses pieces up here."

:laugh: love Stoll and glad he's around the org. Hope Greene does something similar.

Nashville has a pretty tough schedule and Calgary plays a bunch of divisional games. Plus they're cursed vs. Anaheim. Crazier things have happened. I'll stick by my original prediction of us getting within a couple of points just so we get our hearts broken harder.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad